From April on - consult! Large & comfy flat 52m², fully furnished, plenty of natural light, 8min. walking to Vila Prudente metro, easy access to Paulista and Vila Madalena. Ideal for business travelers, students or longer stay (min 3; max 6 months). The flat is located in an old style building. Easy access to supermarkets, shops, banks, pharmacies, restaurants, bus stops & shopping mall. Space for 2 in a double bed, large bedroom, wardrobe, plus comfy sofa bed in the lounge and washing machine.
The apartment is large, fully equipped and well decorated - you'll feel like home. It is located in an old style building without reception. My flat has been completely renovated - the dining, lounge and kitchen are all integrated. There is a large wooden dining table and a comfortable double sofa-bed in the lounge. The kitchen is fully equipped and has a filter with drinking water, a small service area with tank, clothesline and washing machine. The bedroom is spacious with an wardrobe, a large mirror and a desk to work. There is a Consul climatizer device (fan / humidifier / heater) to be used if necessary. The bathroom is also spacious and has a nice shower and large mirror. The flat is dark and quiet at night, perfect for your rest. The building is located in a busy area during the day and at night the area is quiet and has less movement on the streets. There are security cameras on the outside and internal corridors of the building. There is no parking, however it is possible to park in the street, right in front of the building (you can watch the car from the windows) or there is parking on the next corner, at 50m distance (about R$ 180 /month).
You will be charged the monthly amount on your card (NOT the full payment as it shows on the reservation). Already included in the total amount of your stay: comsuption of water, electricity (up to R$ 100), gas for the stove, internet and other fees charged in Brazil, such as maintenance of the building and IPTU.
You'll have available for the beginning of your stay: soap, toilet paper, liquid soap, dish sponge, detergent, perfex, 2 dish cloths, napkin, coffee strainer, powder soap for laundry, 2 floor cloths. Salt, sugar, oil. Please replace these items during and/or at the end of your stay. Thank you
Cleaning of the apartment during your stay: It is possible to request this service (subject to availability) at an additional cost of R$ 170 to be paid directly to the lady every time the service is requested. The cleaning included in your booking refers to the cleaning that will be performed at the end of your stay, after the return of the flat.
* I initially prefer to provide the flat for a shorter period, but it can be booked for up to 240 days (8 months). Write me so I can release the remaining days for your stay (if possible), it will be a pleasure to accommodate you according to your needs.
** If you want to know the address of the apartment, just ask :)
*** At the moment, there is a couple from Santa Catarina staying there.
Brief description of the rooms and items available in the apartment:
- Living room: comfortable double sofa bed, rug, cushions, rack with books and simple TV, lovely 6 seater wooden table with chair and bench, plants, pictures and beautiful decoration, large window and black- out curtains.
- Bedroom: double bed with comfortable mattress and waterproof cover, 1 set of bed sheet and 2 pillows, 1 light duvet and 1 light blanquet, bedside table with lamp, bedside water bottle, large desk to work and chair, empty shelves available for use, wardrobe with large mirror and extra rack for clothes, climatizer machine (fan / heater / humidifier).
- Bathroom: spacious box with nice shower, anti-slip mat, soap dish, sink with mirror and lamp, liquid soap, sink cabinet available for use, hair dryer, first aid kit (use only the necessaire), rack for face and bath towels and rack for clothes (behind the door), fabric mat.
- Kitchen: interphone, large counter that integrates with the living room, planned cabinets with plenty of space to store food and other belongings, variety of pots (including pressure cooker), tapperware, plates, glasses, cutlery, scissors, bowls, fruit bowl, jar, coffee strainer, baking plate, meat board, dish drainer, stove, oven, ice plates, water bottles, blender, sink with a bin and mat.
- Service area: washing machine, clothesline, tank, ladder, basic cleaning products, 2 floor cloths and 2 dish cloths, broom, buckets, vacuum cleaner, dustpan, ironing board and iron.
SURROUNDS: My apartment is located at the intersection of 3 traditional neighborhoods: Vila Prudente, Mooca and Ipiranga. There are supermarkets, pharmacies, subway, many buses (almost at the front door), restaurants and many shops just a few minutes away. The flat is located near 3 Universities: Uninove, Anhembi Morumbi and São Judas. It has easy access to Downtown and shopping areas such as 25 de Março, Bom Retiro, Brás, Zona Cerealista, to metro stations: Vila Prudente (green line) - 8minutes on foot; Pedro II and Bresser (red line) - 15/20minutes by bus; Ana Rosa (blue line) - 30/40 minutes by bus; to the Immigration Museum, Ipiranga Museum and the famous Ibirapuera Park - good for running, people watching and picnicking. There is a bus to Ibirapuera just across the street! Near the Paraiso subway area, there are Bike Itaú facilities and you can cycle all around São Paulo through the cycle lanes for a R$ 15 pass that is valid for 3 days or R$ 8/day.
Vila Prudente, São Paulo, Brazylia