An utterly luxurious holiday home in Pondicherry, nestled between the serene Mudaliarkuppam backwaters to the west and the Bay of Bengal to the east, Perola Do Mar guarantees an unforgettable time with your gang. If its location close to clean beaches and backwaters will lure you out, the amenities offered here will want you to stay in! The outdoor movie theatre seems like it is straight out of the movies, you can pick up a bow and arrow to test your aim, or take your shot with air pistols.
Let me walk you through the villa:
- Power back-up, wardrobe, hair-dryer
- Torch, iron
- Medical kit, mosquito repellent
- Indoor games like carrom and chess
- Secured parking space for 5 cars
- There are 4 bedrooms - 2 on the ground floor and 2 on the first floor.
- ACs and attached bathrooms are offered in all the rooms.
- Some bedrooms have balconies.
- Queen-sized beds are offered in the rooms on the ground floor and king-sized beds are offered in the rooms on the first floor.
- There are 4 bathrooms - all attached.
- Geysers, towels and basic toiletries are provided in all the bathrooms.
KITCHEN & MEALS:
- The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, a gas stove and a water purifier.
- Crockery and cutlery are available for up to 14 people.
- Guests are not allowed to cook.
- The chef can prepare meals for the guests as per the menu.
- Guests can also eat out in the nearby eateries like Delhi Dhaba, Rhythm Restaurant and Saravana Vilas.
- There is a lawn with gazebo.
- Events can be organized at an additional cost on prior notice.
- There is a shared swimming pool.
- The pool is 60x20 ft. in size and 4.5 ft. in depth.
- The pool has a 30ft. long slide and a waterfall.
Etched with a glorious history, Mahabalipuram is renowned for its temples and monuments that were built in the 7th and 8th centuries. It is located between the Bay of Bengal and the Great Salt Lake and is an excellent stretch for sightseeing and photography. So, while you’re enjoying your luxurious stay at Perola Do Mar, here are a few nearby places and activities we recommend to make your stay even more memorable.
- Find divinity in the Shore temple
- Explore the beauty of Mahabalipuram beaches
- Relive the history in Arjuna’s Penance
- Visit the Crocodile Bank
- Pay your visit to Vedagiriswarar Temple also known as Eagle Temple
- Enjoy the Mamallapuram Dance Festival
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Indie