Cozy countryside house with swimming pool. 3 min walk to the forest. Close to many tourist places. Valley of the Elbe River is ideal for relaxing with family and friends. 45 minutes by highway from Prague D11 (Černý Most).
Close to the forest, ideal for families with children, trips with dogs or ridding bicycle. Possibility of mushroom picking or harvesting blueberries. Swimming pool is directly in the garden. In the surroundings many tourist places and activities (Kutná Hora, Castle Charles Crown in Chlumec nad Cidlinou, Kačina Chateau, spa town Poděbrady, stud farm Kladruby, boating and kayaking along the Elbe).
Grocery store 5mins. by walk
The whole house, garden and the pool. Parking in front of the house or in the garage.
Kontakt z gośćmi
We will be happy to help you with organization trips, advice you some nice places to eat and tell you about events and festivals in the neighborhood.
* By agreement we can arrange meals to the house (traditional Czech cuisine)
Inne ważne rzeczy
Tours and activities in the area for every day:
- table tennis table in garage
- Playground and football field (5 min. walk)
- Kutná Hora - UNESCO city (20 min.)
- Rides along the Elbe River on kayaks, pedal boats, rafts and water scooters (possible to rent) (5 min.)
- Tennis in outdoor courts Týnec nad Labem (5 min.)
- National stud farm Kladruby nad Labem, wonderful trip not only for horse lovers (12 min.)
- Veterans Museum Radovesnice II - more than 200 exhibits of antique motorcycles, over 70 exhibits of tractors and other historical vehicles and agricultural machinery (5 min.)
- Mini-zoo Habrkovice with Siberian tigers and hippos without crowds of people, with a family atmosphere (17 min.)
- Fajnpark Hopsálkov Chlumec nad Cidlinou - the largest outdoor jumping facility in Czech Republic (13 min.)
- Castle Charles Crown in Chlumec nad Cidlinout ranks among the most important baroque buildings in the Czech Republic with beautiful gardens, where peacocks are kept (13 min.)
- Řepařská drážka in Kolín - a great excursion by train for children (17 min.)
- Kačina Chateau - one of the most significant Empire buildings in the country, offers 5 indoor tours and large park for walking (13 min.)
- Poděbrady - spa town with a beautiful colonnade and cycling path along the river (25 min.)
- Beautiful gothic castle Žleby (30 min.)
- Hradek u Nechanic - place where was filmed famous Czech fairy tale Prince and Evening Star (Princ a Večernice) (30 min.)
- Aquapark Kolín - water slides, wave machine, whirlpools (20 min.)
- Castle Kunětická Hora near Pardubice has impressive dimensions and is considered as the most interesting building of Bohemian city (35 min.)
- Mushroom picking or harvesting blueberries in the surrounding forests
- There are lots of ponds around for fishing lovers
- Bike tours in the surrounding forests or along the river, great for kids and trips with dogs
Dog fee 100 CZK / day.
Smoking is forbidden in the house.
we are couple from Prague who like to travel.