This is a cozy, wooded, exceedingly quite, safe & well-furnished independent apartment with its own private entrance & parking. It has lofty 9' (2.75m) ceiling, over 1,000 sf (92 sq.m) spacious 2 bedrooms [a king size bed & (2) single size beds] with 1 bathroom +Living +Dining +Kitchen. Located at walk-out ground level of a beautiful “architect designed custom home” that we live in. Conveniently located at the intersection of MD, DC, VA in Bethesda, Montgomery County MD, close to I-495.
This lofty 9-feet (2.75m) ceiling, over 1,000 sf (92 sq.m) spacious 2 bedrooms [a King bed & (2) single beds] Accessory Apartment has 1 bathroom and is located at the ground level of a beautiful “architect designed custom home” that we live in. It lies in the border of Bethesda & Potomac in Montgomery County MD, set in an exceedingly quite & safe wooded area very close to I-495. It is a cozy, comfortable and well-furnished independent unit with private entrance.
This 2 bedroom “Accessory Apartment” is also legally registered and approved by the Department of Housing & Community Affairs, Montgomery County, MD to meet the county’s Life, Health, Safety and Building Code standards. This license is annually renewed.
The GPS will give an accurate and updated directions to the property. Once you are out of I-495, you never will have to deal with traffic to get to the apartment. There are Montgomery County and Metro bus stops located at walking distance from the apartment which is connected to downtown Bethesda, downtown Rockville and to the Red-Line Metro Stations (Friendship Height, Bethesda & Rockville), but the most convenient access to the apartment is through your car or motorcycle.
For questions, please do not hesitate to call us.
Kontakt z gośćmi
Once you arrive at the apartment, we would like to meet and greet you in person. But in case we are momentarily away, you can reach us by phone, text message or email for questions. We want to make your stay comfortable and a memorable experience throughout.
The accommodation is completely private, yet there is always opportunities for interaction with us if one wishes.
Inne ważne rzeczy
In bad weather with icy and/or snowy road condition, please park at the county road at the roundabout so you will not get stranded.
1. Number of Guest Policy: The allowed number of guest (over 1 year of age) staying overnight will be limited to the number of guests booked in the reservation. The charge for onsite overnight additional guest is $60/night for each additional guest (paid in advance). This policy will be enforced.
2. Strictly NO smoking inside the apartment. Outdoor smoking permitted (no littering please).
3. NO pets please
4. NO parties please
5. Please turn off ALL lights, TV and ALL electrical devices when not being used
6. While cooking, the Kitchen Exhaust Fan MUST be ON all throughout the cooking duration and then past 15 munities after the cooking is over
7. Please clean after yourself
8. Please wash dishes before leaving or turn dishwasher on (do not put cutting boards in dishwasher)
9. Please remove all the beds sheets + pillowcases only and leave at base of beds
10. Please put dirty towels in hamper
11. Trash: Periodically and definitely before check out, please clear all your kitchen / bathroom / bedroom / living-area trash and put it in the trash bin sitting outside your apartment and close its lid securely. No loose or plastic bagged-trash sitting outside the container please. The county picks up trash very early-every Monday mornings. If you want your trash to be cleared, please roll the bin near the mail box on the driveway and pick up the bin when cleared.
This accessory apartment is a private & independent part of our house we live in, therefore with due respect, this is our Home not a Hotel and we expect you to treat our home as though it is your home.
I am high energy, organised and enthusiastic! I love the outdoors- Hiking, Biking, gardening, walking and music. So we live in a place suited to all my hobbies and near a lot of nature and trails as well as the C&O canal. I enjoy people so I love to entertain and help people. I enjoy cooking more like the exotic kind so I do have a foodie site on . I also like traveling more historical and nature. So our apartment faces the woods and nature and so has a beautiful setting while still being close to the Beltway and Washington DC.
My Motto-Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass.. It's about learning to dance in the rain..