Our place is a typical suburban house, It is walking distance to Waverley Garden, where you can shop & dine with 3 supermarkets available.
The queen bed nicely fit 2 people, and it os orthopedic mattress with all the linen provided.
Guest can access the ground floor, with all the area including your own bedroom, living room, kitchen, bathroom with separate toilet, and you can stroll around or relaxing in our beautiful backyard.
Second floor is strictly our private are :)
Kontakt z gośćmi
We will show & explain everything about the house, and if you need anything else or wanna ask something, please don't hesitate to ask! :)
We would love to chat too if you’re keen! :D or else we will be on our nest, upstairs :)
Inne ważne rzeczy
Our place is LGBT friendly, so NO HOMOPHOBIC please! :)
Check in is flexible, check out is before 11 am.
(belongings left after check out time will be discarded on guest behalf, unless any notice given)
We provide portable AC, hair dryer, extra fan, iron+board and heater upon request.
Im Maria from indonesia, can speak english and indonesian, my partner is Bae, malaysian can speak english, malaysian, mandarine and cantonese.
And there is another girl, Gebby from Indonesia renting another bedroom (upstairs) for long term.
- NO third party booking, unless you have good reviews (at least 3) and verified government-ID
- No pets, and non-smoker only accepted.
- Please be quiet after 10, no loud noises or partying.
- We dont charge cleaning fees, so please be clean and neat, wash after you use cooking utensils, put the dishes and cutleries in the dishwasher after u rinse it, clean your own room and be aware to turn off everything if you don't use it. (water, electricity, etc)
- STRICTLY NO SHOES inside the house, wear sandals provided, but dont wear it inside your bedroom.
- Please don't eat in you bedroom as it might attract bugs and ants, use the dining room instead.
- Lock your bedroom door when you are going out, we wont be responsible if anything missing from your bedroom, as theres another long term tenant in the house.
- Dont bring anyone other than those listed staying on airbnb
-If you break anything, please tell, don't hide it, because we will know anyway (and its good to be honest)
- If you need anything, please ask, don't be shy :)
- If you are not sure on using anything, Please ask.
- Enjoy your stay with us! :)
I love travelling, meeting new people, listening to their stories, new culture, trying new restaurant, street food, cooking and lately crazy about Gardening! :D