Clean, Modern and Tastefully decorated apartment with Free WiFi and cable TV (Astro), approx 15mins away from city! 2 rooms with aircond, small room with fan. Fully equipped kitchen to fix a quick meal. Close to supermarkets and various restaurants!
Our apartment has 3BR and 2 Baths and is approx. 800sqft in size. Truly comfortable for 5 adults, but can easily accommodate up to 8 adults comfortably. It has very good access to town and interesting suburbs in KK, perfect if you'd like to see how the locals live. Our unit is the 2nd floor and steps to the swimming pool. We highly recommend that you have your own transport or take Uber to get in and out to town easily. What we love most about our space is the airy,cosy and modern furnishings as well as the quiet and (most of the time) windy evenings as it is at a hilly area.
You'll be able to use the whole apartment as well as the complex pool, playground and basketball court.
Kontakt z gośćmi
Feel free to request help with booking a car rental ( from only RM100/Day) or recommendations of any sort - we'll be very glad to help!
Inne ważne rzeczy
The apartment complex is situated in Bundusan area, Penampang town which is about 10-20 minutes from Kota Kinabalu City Centre depending on traffic situation.
Bundusan is a growing suburban town with great access to many facilities and shops. In general, it has great road access and a preferred living area for It is within 5 minutes to;
1) CityMall - Medium size mall with lifestyle boutiques, eateries, Giant Supermarket and lifestyle cafes (Starbucks, Secret Recipe etc)
2) CKS Supermarket - A good , complete grocery shop. We always shop here for weekly sundries.
3) PicknPay - A 'specialty' grocer with imported goods selection, yummy sushi, baked and pre-cooked meals.
4) KFC, Pizza Hut, Santinos Pizzeria, Japanese restaurants, Karaoke joints, Wine Bars - All these at the Bundusan Pavillion commercial Centre.
4 ) Pump Station - Shell and Petron
5) Donggongon Town - Megalong Mall and Fresh Market. Tamu is on Thursday evening and Friday (Local farmers market)
6) Sabah Golf Club | Catholic Church | Mosques | Schools
7) Clinics | Pharmacy | Post Office | Courier Service | ATMs
8) Plenty Chinese coffee shops and malay restaurants
Within 10-15 minutes you can access the City Centre;
1) Newest Lifestyle Malls - IMAGO Mall @ KK Times Square ( High street brands, great hang out and shopping place) and OCEANUS Mall
2) Suria Sabah Shopping Mall, Centre Point Mall
3) Tanjung Aru Beach , KK Waterfront - Great open space recreation, dining and beer / night joints
4) Cultural Village - Monsopiad
5) Gaya Street Sunday Market - More than 50 years' old market in the City Centre
6) Historical Attraction - State Museum, Atkinson Clock Tower, Signal Hill observatory tower
We expect guests to take good care of the space, as their own. Kindly use the facilities and furnitures with care.
1) Please do not smoke in the apartment
2) No Pets Allowed
3) Controlled noise especially at night as for the courtesy of neighbors.
4) Remember to turn off aircond and appliances before leaving the house.
We love meeting new people and love traveling. As a couple, one of the similar interest we have is meeting new people and interior design! Lisa works in the hospitality industry while Simon is an entrepreneur who runs a small coworking space and events business. We dream of one day spending weeks of exploring eclectic cities around the world with our two kids!