Apartment Rudez is situated in Makarska and has 1 bed. Beach resort of clean and warm middle Adriatic is less than 300m far, while to the first market you can come in 1 minute. Private parking is free and you have A/C, kitchen and free WIFI.
We offer scooter rental service.
If you are visiting Makarska we can offer you right place to stay.
The studio can accommodate two persons and is located on the top floor of a newly constructed house. It's air-conditioned and it has one comfortable king size bed with brand new mattresses; en-suite, modern kitchenette with basic kitchenware; a closet with a lot of storage space and a LED TV with access to local TV stations. Internet is available throughout the apartment and the whole accommodation.
There is a one parking lot provided for our guests.
Kontakt z gośćmi
We are friendly family with a long tradition of renting rooms to tourists, so we know what it takes to make your stay in Makarska a memorable experience. Our studio is clean and comfortable and we, as hosts, we'll do our best to attend to your needs.
Check it out, come stay with us!
Inne ważne rzeczy
We offer scooter rental service. Fleet of 6 scooters 50cc is available for rent. All of our scooters comes with phone holder and USB charger so you can use your phone as navigation for careless exploring Makarska Rivijera. Prices for rent are:
1-3 days = 26€/Day
3-7 days = 24€/Day
8 days and more = 22€/Day
Rent price includes:
- Free helmet
- Road assistance
- Basic insurance
- Unlimited mileage
- Fuel is not included
Note : 1 day = 24 hours, you need to pay deposit 50€. Required documents: National identity or passport, driving license valid for car or motorcycle, cash for deposit, minimum age : 16 years old.
In order to make your stay in our house a pleasant experience for you and other guests and avoid any misunderstandings, please read the following house rules. When check in is completed, it is understood that the guest is familiar and fully agrees with these rules. In case of failure to comply with house rules, the host has the right to cancel further services.
1. Upon arrival, the guest is obliged to submit his/her ID to the host for registering to the authorities (tourist office). The documents must be returned to the guest within 24 hours (usually 2-3 hours)
2. Accommodation is available from 14.00 o’clock on the arrival day until 10.00 o’clock on the departure day. Staying in the room after 10.00 o’clock in the morning on the departure day causes additional charge for stay.
3. The guest must take particular care of the rented apartment key. In case of key loss, the fee is 10 Euros.
4. The accommodation cleaning is done at each guests’ shift by the host. The linens are changed every seven days, if the length of stay is more than seven days. Towels are provided as well.
5. The host is at guest disposal during the guest stay for any information or help. The host is not required or responsible for organizing the guests’ free time.
6. Guests need to take care of their personal belongings and values. The host disclaims liability for any loss of values or guest’s personal belongings, but will do their best to protect and warn the guest about possible dangers.
7. The guest is obliged to report any malfunction or failure to the host as soon as possible.
8. Flammable and explosive items as well as items with a strong or unpleasant smell are not allowed. It is not permitted to bring electricity consumers in the house for which the guest has not received the consent of the host.
9. The period of night rest is from eleven o'clock in the evening to seven o'clock in the morning. During that time, it is prohibited to make noise and disturb the peace.
10. The guests are required to keep equipment and general condition of rented facility, special attention should be paid to turning off electrical appliances, closing valves, fire heating device etc. while the guest is not in the house.
11. Persons who are not beneficiaries of the rented facility and are not listed on the enclosed pre-booking are not allowed in the facility. In case of finding people who are not registered or have not announced, the host has the right to cancel accommodation without paying a charge-back.
12. The guest, who willfully or through negligence causes damage to the facility, will have to reimburse the full amount of damage.
Hi, I am Vice. I live in Kastav, Croatia, but I love spending most of the sunny days at the seaside in Dalmatia, Makarska, where I have a cute Dalmatian house. I love to travel and meet other people. As you can see on my profile I rent 4 apartments in Makarska, and if You like them and You are planning to visit Croatian coast, don't hesitate to contact me.