Independent unit with living room and kitchenette, attic, 2 single beds that can be joined. Independent access, fridge, large sun terrace and garden. Breakfast self-managed thanks to the presence of the kitchen.
If the cottage is busy, please take a look to "Little Stone Tower in the Dolomites" of the same estate, with similar characteristics
The OrtoAlpino is an educational farm cottage, set in a natural setting of absolute tranquility and harmony with the environment. The company also produces most of the vegetables that offers menus and ensure the recovery of the other ingredients through a network of companies and small local producers who work with natural and environmentally friendly farming techniques.
The house is self-sufficient in terms of energy (through solar panels and solar) and uses thermal energy from plant biomass. Ensure the recovery of rainwater for all non-potable uses. The drinking water comes from the aqueduct that takes the Dolomites. Of course we drink, pinned directly from the faucet.
Well ... let's not impacting the environment or to do as little as possible.
Join this logic and help us in our journey:
- The setting is absolutely informal and mountain. Adjust your clothing (especially shoes) in order to put you at ease. Brought always (even in summer) something to cover you because you just need a time to lower the temperature.
- Please contact our staff for any inquiry, idea, desire. We will try to fulfill it within the limits of our forces and respect for the welfare of the entire group.
- Avoid leaving lights, computers and any other source of waste, unnecessarily turned on.
- Avoid leaving any litter of any kind, to break plants, to scare away wild animals. If you get a rejection, a bottle, a can, please bring it with us as well that we will differentiate it and dispose of it. At the two outputs of the property there are ashtrays for cigarette butts.
- The temperature inside the building is regulated (in cold weather) at 20 °. There is a law that requires it (the exemption at 22 ° is only for health care) but also a civic consciousness that prevents us from wasting energy unnecessarily. Adjusts so your clothing according to what.
- The power supply is directly supervised by the staff of Ortoalpino. Report soon as you get any allergies, incompatibilities or special needs.
- All guestrooms are available from 16 hours onwards; this is to allow cleaning and airing. On the second floor of the building is accessed with slippers (available at the entrance)
- Pets are welcome but can not (compared to the other guests and later) access to interior spaces. They can be outdoors or in non-residential spaces (where you can stay at a bed and provide meal)
- In the interior spaces to the property is non-smoking. This is for health reasons and for reasons of security (the house is made of wood and there are many tissues .. a cigarette badly off can cause a fire and also endanger the lives of other guests). The person who discovered to smoke despite the ban, it will be ejected immediately and at any time of day from the hotel.
We are counting on your sensitivity.
Ten gospodarz ma ustalone Średnio Rygorystyczne Zasady Anulowania
Anuluj do 7 dni przed podróżą, a otrzymasz zwrot w pełnej wysokości. Anuluj w ciągu 7 dni przed przyjazdem, a otrzymasz 50% zwrotu kosztów pobytu oraz pełny zwrot opłat.
Ten gospodarz ma 7 recenzje innych ofert.Zobacz inne recenzje
Ho studiato economia e storia contemporanea e dagli studi e dai vissuti mi è rimasta la passione per la storia del XX secolo, Italiana ed Europea.
Lavoro da quasi 20 anni nel mondo HR, aiutando i giovani a crearsi una professione e gli adulti a qualificarsi e specializzarsi.
Ho creato Ortoalpino nel 2011 per sintetizzare in un contenitore unico agricoltura e cibo sostenibile, qualità della vita, tradizione e cultura popolare e luogo di relazione profonda tra le persone che devono recuperare serenità e benessere, pace e sincerità.
Produciamo tutto ciò che è necessario per vivere bene e mangiare sano. Ospitiamo coloro che credono ancora nelle relazioni sincere, nella cultura del vero, sostanziale, non appariscente.
Se lo vuoi sei il benvenuto.
I have studied economics and contemporary history and from university and life experiences I mantain the passion for the history of the 20th century, Italian and European.
I work for almost 20 years in the HR world, helping young people to become a specialized worker and adults to qualify and specialize themselves.
I created Ortoalpino in 2011 to synthesize in a single project agriculture and sustainable food, quality of life, tradition and popular culture in a place of real relationship between people who need to recuperate serenity and well-being, peace and sincerity.
We produce everything we need to live well and eat healthy. We welcome those who still believe in sincere relationships, in the culture of the true, substantial, not flashy.
If you wish, you are welcome.