NOTE: To comply with NY's new law, I need to discuss all bookings
Our corner 1BR is bright (~800+') and we just sound proofed most of the windows!! Walking distance to terrific neighborhoods - village, soho, chelsea, MPD, highline. Incl.: WiFi, wireless sound, Alexa, 55" Smart TV, NFLX, chromecast but no cable subscription, cappuccino maker, vitamix, A/C. Many subways w/in 2 blocks: 14th St. 1/2/3, A/C/E, F/M/L/Path.
Live like a local. LINK: (URL HIDDEN)
(as of Sept. 21 we sound proofed most of the windows to quiet out the traffic noise!)
You are very close to groceries, wine stores, and a farmers' market (weekends). You will have the entire apt. I will also supply a (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) doc that details all of the art, and a few good restaurants that I hope you might enjoy. With enough notice, the refrigerator will be stocked with a few beverages and treats.
You may access the entire space except one closet. NY laws restrict certain kinds of ABNB access, so I need to approve any booking in advance no matter how long you want to stay.
Kontakt z gośćmi
I will generally be available in person, or will have a friend as a designee. I'm available by text always.
Inne ważne rzeczy
Grey Dog Cafe, around the corner from the apt (on 16th street btw 7th and 8th Ave) has delicious coffee (but perhaps the worst service in town). Lots of food recs, etc. in this link: (URL HIDDEN)
- It's a home, and it's your home while you're here. I'd say treat it like your home, except I'm not really sure how you treat your home. So, a few simple rules:
- 1. If you break something, tell me.
- 2. If you stain something, tell me.
- 3. If you find a new wine bar, tell me.
- 4. Text me ANYTIME if you run into issues, incl. ones like "where can I get a great burger?" (Spotted Pig)
- 5. Mail. This is a unique building. No buzzers, no mailboxes. The only way "in" is through the doorman and he is in the elevator. It's old school New York. Mail will be delivered to your door each morning. Leave in the box.