Whether you're a skier, a golfer or just in town for the wedding, our on-mountain home has everything you need for a convenient, relaxing vacation.
Hop out your door and take a short walk to the area's largest set of nordic trails, or head down to the base lodge to catch a chairlift (or apres ski cocktail).
Don't want to walk? No problem. You can use the free 24/7 mountain shuttle service to or from the home.
After arriving, you won't need to drive again until you leave!
The home features a master bedroom (king bed), second bedroom (queen bed), loft bedroom (three twin beds, 4th trundle bed) and a full-size sleeper sofa.
There's plenty of room for sleeping bags, too.
There's no need to leave your pup behind on your vacation! Dogs are welcome in our home. There is even a line for them in the yard beside the spacious patio.
We are generally accommodating, so please ask about bringing your other furry friends as well. Unfortunately we cannot allow cats due to allergy considerations.
Amenity-wise, everything you need is right at home:
* Full kitchen with dishwasher
* Large, open living and dining area
* Jacuzzi tub
* Gorgeous fireplace with indoor woodbox -- no going outside for firewood!
* 50" television with DirecTV and Netflix
* Huge patio with living room entrance
* Private deck off second bedroom
Skiing, golf, zip line tours, rock climbing, hiking, fishing! Bretton Woods is in the heart of the Mount Washington area and there is plenty to do for anyone who loves the outdoors.
Kontakt z gośćmi
We are always available via email or phone, but we won't be at the home during your stay.
Inne ważne rzeczy
Weekend/holiday/school vacation bookings must book the entire weekend/holiday/school vacation period.
Weekly bookings cannot split up weekends, i.e. Friday-Friday or Sunday-Sunday is fine, but Saturday-Saturday is not. Weekly discounts of approximately 10% are available, but not during vacation periods. Inquire for details.
* Respect our home and our neighbors.
* Tell us if something breaks. We understand that accidents happen!
* Leave boots, shoes and ski gear by the door.
* Bring your dog! No cats please, due to allergy issues.