I would like to address the “supposed” area of concerns from your review.
1) I am free through out the week to help aide any guests, however, I also have a full-time job and have my cousins who LIVE ON the premises along with my sister just two blocks away in case of any needs or concerns arise.
2) The accommodation has central heater, and the heater was raised per your concern. I also like to provide two space heaters (which sound no louder than an average fan) in case my guests come from a warmer region that they are not accustomed to more cooler weather in England.
a. Two thick comforters were provided because of the colder snow weather we have experienced. I provided an additional comforter totaling three comforters.
b. My phone is ALWAYS with me just to become available in case you have any questions regarding the room, flat, and general questions. But I WOULD LIKE TO NOTE: you did not message me or address any concerns with my cousins. Instead, you called Airbnb to request a refund. Twice in one day, I might add. You repeated this process over and over and wanted a refund claiming I had “NO” heater. You are clearly a troubling guest who wants to receive refunds for illegitimate reasons. You did, however, text at a time much later after I tried to accommodate you better assist with your concerns. However, the flat is warm, it was set to 30 Celsius, but I cannot accommodate you at a temperature of 37.77 Celsius at the house.
3) The shower HAS hot water, and I had a plumber come in today because of your review, to see if there were any inconsistencies; to be told nothing is wrong with the water.
4) The flat has “signs” to assist my cousins or possibly guests. For example, I allow laundry, but please do not over exceed 39-minute setting on the washer machine, and please limit to one wash.
5) The cameras I have on the flat are for security purposes and convenience. One of my cousins suffers from Epilepsy, which affects short-term memory loss, and leaves appliances on the kitchen constantly. The cameras are there so that I may make sure that the appliances are properly turned off for safety reasons as well as making sure my cousin is okay. If I get an emergency call, I need to know exactly where my cousin is located and how bad the situation really is.
I normally feel that guests are COMPLETETLY entitled to feel a certain way because this is how they felt their stay was, how it was perceived, usually I do not respond, and I respect that it was what they felt. In this instance though, I feel I had to respond to such a clearly fabricated and overly exaggerated message.