It is very disappointing to see this review and despite the fact that I went out of my way to accomodate a last minute booking with less than 8 hours notice.
1. Prior to booking you were happy with self checking and agreed to all my house rules. At no point did you request for me to see you or check you in
2. Not only I responded to the constant harassment through Airbnb app you then proceeded to call me even after checkout and message me via (Hidden by Airbnb)
3. Washing machine was working, you do however have to close the door for it to work.
4. The only reason my husband attend as I explain to you was as a curtesy to make sure you were alright and the fact that I have a 18 month old that needs her mummy at 6 pm to put her to bed
5. As I had advised you the large cockroach in the bathroom was from the outside, even then due to your phobia I organise for a pets control to attend the very next day following the complaint
6. You had broken a limited edition espresso cup in the bedroom, but did not offer to replace or pay for it
7. There was also a deliberate act of sabotage, as cleaners found garbage in between the bedsheets, behind the couch, under the couch, under the bed, in the beside tables and anywhere you thought could possible be missed by them
8. if you were so unhappy as your review suggest you would not have requested to extend your stay after checkout which was declined
I would not recommend you as a guest and suggest a reflection back on your behaviour.
Also please respect other peoples property as if it is your own, work on your manners and be honest.