Modern apartment, steps from Little India Bazaar with restaurants, bars, and coffee shops.
* Spacious eat-in kitchen with gas stove
* 55" Sharp 4k TV with Roku and complimentary Netflix
* Blazing fast fibre optic Internet (250Mb!)
* Comfortable queen bed
* Desk with convenient plug and lamp
* Two comfortable chairs for relaxing
* Private washer and dryer
* Full bathroom with walk-in shower
Close to the beaches, Danforth (Greektown), Chinatown West and only 25 minutes to downtown by streetcar.
Konfiguracja miejsc do spania
Little India Bazaar, North America's largest south-east Asian market, is a unique and eclectic neighbourhood in the Leslieville area in the east-end of downtown Toronto.
Here you'll find bargains,…
The streetcar to downtown is less than 5-minute walk down the street. It takes about 25 minutes to get downtown by streetcar. An Uber downtown is between $15 to $20 depending on location and time of d…