Welcome to this beautiful cozy condo with 2 spacious bedrooms and a quiet balcony. It is located in an extremely safe, family-friendly neighborhood with convenient traffic and beautiful scenery.
The Rooms -The condo has two spacious bedrooms, one with a king bed and the other with a queen bed, which can accommodate 2 to 4 people.
The Location - It is close to QEW highway and Bronte GO station. Only 40 minutes to Toronto Downtown and 1 hour to the Niagara Fall. It’s not far from Glen Abbey Community Centre (approximately 1km) and several supermarkets and schools are nearby (0.2km away from Pilgrim Wood Public School and 0.7km away from Abbey Park High School).
The Trails and Parks - There are several scenic trails and parks around where you can take a leisurely stroll or a hearty run. The condo has access to Glen Abbey Trails, McCraney Creek Trails, Pilgrims Park and Deerwood Park.
The entire condo except for the storage room beside the balcony.
Kontakt z gośćmi
I give my guests space but am available when needed
Inne ważne rzeczy
We offer an underground parking, and the height clearance is 6' 4". There are many outdoor visitor parking, but overnight parking is not allowed. So if you travel by car, make sure your car height is less than 6' 4" before you make the booking.
1. Our Check-in time is 4:00 pm (or later) and Check-out time is 11:00 am (or earlier). Early Check-in or Late Check-out should be informed with Owner in advance. Guest should take all their personal items with them upon Check-out from Condo else Owner is not responsible for any loss.
2. Pets are not allowed in the Condo without specific written authorization of Owner.
3. Owner may enter the premises in the event of an emergency, to make repairs or improvements or to show the premises to prospective buyers or guests. Owner may also enter the premises to conduct an annual inspection to check for safety or maintenance problems. Except in cases of emergency, abandonment of the premises, Court Order or where it is impractical to do so, Owner shall give the Guest advance notice before entering the Condo.
4. Guests may not extend their stay in the Condo unless their rental is extended in writing by Owner at its sole discretion. Such extension may be done based on written request by Guest, and only if the Condo is available for rent for the requested period. Any such extension shall be confirmed only upon payment of applicable rent. For any additional stay without authorization, Guest shall be charged a penalty that is no more than five times of the regular applicable rent that would have accrued if the Guest had taken proper written authorization.
5. This Agreement can be terminated by the Owner at its sole discretion if any of the following conditions occur:
a. Guest provides incorrect or untrue information about their identity or about the total number of persons that will be staying during their stay at the time of reservation enquiry or in any rental related communication with the Owner
b. Guest allows for more number of people (including kids) to stay overnight than the Maximum Occupancy limit without written authorization from Owner.
c. Guest creates disturbance to other guests (in the Resort) by breaching condition of quiet enjoyment and in spite of warning continues to do so.
d. The Guest makes alteration to the door lock or changes Access Code without clear confirmation from Owner.
In case of any of above-mentioned termination, Guest shall be entitled to no refund. Owner shall proceed with getting the Condo vacant as per applicable laws without any liability arising from such vacating.
6. The only warranty Owner provides is towards unencumbered and peaceful habitation inside the Condo. Owner does not claim or imply to provide warranty against any product or equipment provided in the Condo. Guests are fully aware that they alone are responsible for their safety and well-being inside the Condo. For any law and order situation or medical emergency or upon any safety concern, guests are advised to call Police at 911 instead of relying on Owner.