Thanks for the feedback - with regards to the cleaning ladies' remarks and experience, I have since checked with them. I was advised -
1) They waited outside after normal checkout time.
2) When entering, they found a general mess and water dripping from kitchen bench to carpet
3) When reaching for table cloth to fix the situation, they found them missing, subsequently a member of the guest group "found" them in his bag.
4) The cleaning ladies then found other missing items, such as slippers, and found all lights were on, including large shower light bulbs, as well as the oven. The place was in absolute mess, beds have been moved as well.
5) The guests were confrontational, arguing they stayed in airbnb places like this in other countries as well. And said the dripping water was just water, not liquid or drinks.
6) When the guests were finally leaving, the cleaning ladies reminded them not to forget things behind, so they don't have to come back for them. So not the "never come back" as the guest mentioned above.
This is the worst airbnb experience by far from the host's perspective. The ladies were not rude and even asked the guests if the had a good time. With the total disrespect this guest group, a large contrast from the majority of all our other guests, I felt even if they did say "never come back", it could still be justified.