Your nasty and untruthful review is just as expected of someone of your caliber; it suits your character very well. I can imagine how hard it must have been for an arrogant person like you to swallow the humiliation when you were denied your second reservation after your exceptional exhibition of your immaturity; so much that you couldn’t bear but make more insults.
Just to straight up the facts:
I, the host, CANCELED your 2nd booking at my place; other than this, I don’t see any reason Airbnb would refund you.
1. I had informed you twice via Airbnb app about the change of check-in time several days before your check-in. You had enough time to cancel your booking if you were unhappy about the change. THE CANCELATION WAS FREE.
2. I would sympathize with you if you found a lion’s or elephant’s toenail in the room.
3. Yes, I refused to inform the passcode for WiFi access and door lock access via Airbnb app.
4. You have two Airbnb user accounts. You contacted me via both accounts and asked for 15% discount of the room rate (I ignored you). The profile photo of one of your accounts is a female whereas the other is a male. At the time you checked-in, I asked who you really are and jokingly said, “Since the male version of you checked in the room, the female version of you cannot be in the house.”
5. Sign in the bathroom directs “Gentleman” instead, you are excluded.
6. & 7. I do not see any reason to walk in on you intentionally. I believe I do have the right to ask you for reasons when you are being a nuisance inside my home. I did not scream. You yelled at me, so I decided to cancel your 2nd booking.