Duplex-style apt. in an excellent location! Great restaurants nearby. Great for biking or walking to downtown/Glenwood South. (See map on my profile.) Private/separated apt. attached to larger home. Located next to Peace College/Yellow Dog bakery.
Excellent location! Fantastic restaurants nearby. Great for biking or walking downtown. (See map/guidebook on the profile.) Private, separate apartment attached to larger home. For those who want to know, we do not allow pets. Sorry, but we get many requests from guests who have pet allergies.
** Note: The location map for Airbnb is unfortunately not showing our correct location. We are located off Person St. just one block from The Station restaurant, Yellow Dog Bakery, Wine Authorities, etc. and two blocks east of William Peace University. Just search these locations and you can find our approximate location.
Amenities: Free WiFi, Mini-fridge, Toaster oven, Towels, Sheets, extra blankets. Closet, dresser, work desk, breakfast table, small ipod/iphone stereo, coffee maker, toaster oven, iron/ironing board, umbrella. Queen bed in the main room. Twin daybed with a pull out trundle bed underneath in the smaller room. Tennis rackets and bicycle available upon request.
Guests are given as much privacy as they wish. The guest suite is closed off from the main house, so it is a completely separate apartment.
Guests are free to contact me if they need other amenities.
Located in the Mordecai/Peace University/Oakwood area within walking distance to The Station Restaurant, Wine Authorities, Stanbury Restaurant, Yellow Dog Artisan Bread & Coffee shop, and Seaboard Station. 8-10 blocks to downtown. 5 blocks to Burning Coal Theater. 6 blocks to Governor's Mansion. 8 blocks to the NC Museum of History and Museum of Natural Sciences.
For a full list of our restaurant/bar recommendations see our map/guidebook on our profile.
*Bike rentals available from: Oak City Cycling.
*Bus stop 1/2 block.
* Raleigh R-line (Free downtown bus) 2 blocks -- (check out the live R-line website/app, closest stop is in front of Seaboard Station on Peace Street)
*Plenty of parking
*Many restaurants/bars within walking distance.
Free WiFi, Mini-fridge, Toaster oven, Towels, Sheets, extra blankets. Closet, dresser, work desk, breakfast table, small ipod/iphone stereo, coffee maker, toaster oven, iron/ironing board, umbrella. Queen bed in the main room. Twin daybed with a pull out trundle bed underneath in the smaller room. Tennis rackets and bicycle available upon request.
Kontakt z gośćmi
We give guest as much privacy as they wish. The guest suite is closed off from the main house, so it is a separate apartment.
Guests are free to contact us if they need other amenities.
Check in @ 3pm
Check out @12pm.
* This is flexible when we don't have back-to-back guests, just ask!
I am a laid back host, still I ask you abide by some basic, common sense rules.
1) Please try to be respectful in terms of making loud noises at odd hours of the night in and around the house. I want you to have fun and I generally stay up late, but there is also just one wall separating the two living quarters. There is pretty good sound proofing between the spaces, but we ask that you just be aware of the level of noise you make. If you are still in the mood to sing, shout, and party, there is a bar across the street that is open until 2am.
2) Guests should also treat any items used or borrowed respectfully. Other guests want to use these items too. In terms of our plants, please do not rip off flowers or tear off fruit from our trees. (Why someone would want to rip the pineapple off of my nice pineapple plant, I don't know.) Often, these take months of care, nurturing, and love to grow...again, common-sense
3) The room is non-smoking. We have a large backyard and you are welcome to smoke outside if necessary. If it is really cold outside or raining, then that means you either have to smoke in the cold, under an umbrella, in your car, or chew nicorette (not provided). Please do not open a window and smoke indoors. I have had more than a couple guests do this, then leave the window open in the middle of winter, freezing the house after they left the apartment. Smoke also filters throughout the house and gets into the furniture, as well as breaks 'no smoking indoors rule' Please respect this, as many guests use this space and some are very sensitive to smoke.