Looking for a romantic or memorable holiday? This is a very stylish and beautifully furnished one-bedroom unit, situated in the stunning coastal township of Tairua. The unit is one of two, conveniently located at the entrance to the Tairua Golf Course and only a 250 metres flat and easy walk from the cafes, shops and restaurants. The surf beach is a short drive or 15 minute walk away. An identical unit next door is also available for rental if there are more than two of you.
The unit has been set up to offer boutique accommodation for one or two people (couple), and features:
• Superb queen-sized bed with quality linen
• Tiled bathroom/toilet with large shower, vanity, heated towel rail, quality towels (including beach towels), hairdryer and toiletries
• Designer kitchen with exceptional appliances, including oven (with gas hobs), range hood, microwave, large fridge/freezer, dishwasher, Nespresso coffee maker, electric kettle and toaster
• A complete set of cooking implements and condiments (tea, coffee, salt, pepper, flour, sauces, etc.)
• Heatpump, double-glazing, sun blinds and drapes keep the unit warm and quiet
• Television and sound bar with Freeview, Netflix and Lightbox
• Separate laundry with washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board
• Large private deck with Z&B BBQ, outdoor table and chairs
The unit is entirely for the use of the guest/s.
Kontakt z gośćmi
We live in HK most of the year and so guest have access to the unit via a combination key box. A relative lives down the road who manages the units, and is available in case of emergencies or to answer any questions, however, please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Inne ważne rzeczy
This unit shares a common (soundproofed) wall with an identical unit next door, which is also used for holiday rentals. Each unit has its own road access, parking area, private deck (with BBQ), clothesline and lawn area.
Please no smoking or shoes in the house. We have elderly permanent neighbours so appreciate no noise after 10pm.
Od 01 grudzień 2017 - 28 luty 2018, minimalny pobyt wynosi 2 dni .
We are Mark and Anthony. Mark is from Tairua, NZ and has been living and working in HK for the past 11 years. Anthony is HK Chinese and works in the fitness industry.
We think we have the best of both worlds living in the hustle and bustle of HK, one of the world's most exciting and vibrant cities. The food, shopping and list of things to do in HK is endless, with an amazing mix of east meets west and modern & traditional.
At the same time we love the feeling when we arrive back in Tairua (or NZ for that matter) for a holiday. We believe that Tairua and the Coromandel Peninsula is one of the most special places on earth, although we admit we are biased there.