Livonia's at the NW corner of Detroit's border, about 20-30 min from dntwn; Detroit's DTW airport; Ford, GM, Daimler-Chrysler Hdqtrs, Ann Arbor. Everyone's welcome here! Absolutely lo-o-o-ove diversity, ...even UofM fans, as we're very forgiving. Meantime, ..."Go Green!" I even used to speak pretty good Spanish! Very safe neighborhood. Soccer, school, and playground park 5 houses down at end of street. I limit booking to 7 days max, but only to keep cleaning fee low. Please book extra weeks too!
We're on a country-like acre, with built-in pool (Memorial-Labor Day, anyway) in summer. All available rooms 1st floor. Lotta nature and wildlife: deer, raccoons, woodchucks, bats, and lotsa birds (even occasional hawks, falcons, and owls) and nighttime crickets n' stuff, n' the occasional coyote. We park in garage, but room for two more of your vehicles in driveway. I built this house myself over 15 years, so please come ready to forgive. Harrumph!
Please note that the front door to the house, as well as your bedroom, will have a 4-digit coded digital lock, to which only you and I will have the code--same code for both. I change them with each new guest. Meantime, ...
You're very welcome to:
* all kitchen appliances, tools, plates, silverware
* Keurig coffee maker with coupla different flavors
* laundry washer, dryer, iron, detergents. Fresh bath towels daily.
* all bathroom and shower/bath amenities, including towels, wash cloths
* living room and bedroom Cable TV, Wi-Fi, HBO, books, mags, popcorn
* half of a separate refrigerator that I have just for guests' use
* 1 large shelf in a separate stand-up freezer
* Dining room
* Weider multi-weight machine, and regular bench, treadmill, altho bsmt space a little tight.
* Summertime backyard built-in pool, large stone deck, and propane grill
* Backyard acre completely fenced for non-climbing pets. Orangutans could probably escape though. Fence will likely NOT hold bison, brown bear, etc.
* Free parking in one spot or other in the driveway.
Kontakt z gośćmi
Entirely up to you. You want privacy, no sweat. Prefer a little conversation, or someone to watch football or a movie with, we're good with that too. Never met a person we didn't find interesting, and most of 'em we really got to like. I can provide breakfast whenever you need it, and will provide a small menu with my lame dirt-cheap prices for breakfast stuff; i.e., bacon sets me back, o'course, more than oatmeal. Coffee's always free, but I know everyone's tastes vary--Starbucks? Dunkin'? Ugh, so complicated, eh? My son and I cook pretty much every day, but simple, healthy, sometimes weird stuff. You're welcome to join us for a few bucks, but it may not be your cup o' tea. No sweat. You're welcome to use the kitchen too; ...and there're bunches of restaurants nearby, ...even pizza, Chinese, subs, and KY Fried.
Inne ważne rzeczy
Pets are fine, unless, like, ...a rhino. Please call first. We have an occasional Tomcat who crashes in the living room.
If you need to be p/u'd at airport, or need a ride somewhere else? Happy to; $.25/mi, so airport p/u one way comes to $6. I'm a recently retired school principal, and, although still plenty busy, schedule is very flexible. And I no longer grade on tardiness.
Netflix available (I didn't see where else I could put this. Hmmm.)
Ten gospodarz ma 9 recenzje innych ofert.Zobacz inne recenzje