Hi, I'm Kathy, and I'd like to invite you to stay at my lovely brand new 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment in Abbotsford!
Unlike many other Airbnb listings, this apartment is used solely for Airbnb guests, meaning the space is specifically designed to suit the needs of travellers. I have put a lot of thought and care into making the apartment a cosy & comfortable space to call home during your travels. Any requests will be kindly considered - please get in touch if you have questions.
The apartment is located in the Playhouse Apartments Abbotsford, and is brand new with newly purchased funishings and appliances, fully equipped in amenities including:
- Kitchen with dishwasher, oven, stove top and a microwave.
- Two double rooms with brand new queen beds - mattresses featuring pocket-spring technology to offer full support for a luxurious nights rest. (1 Medium & 1 Firm mattress) We have extra duvets to fit any sleeping arrangement (2x single, 1x queen)
- Hotel quality fresh sheets and bath towels await you in two luxurious bathrooms, making the space perfect for two couples.
- You will also have access to Gym and heated pool in the apartment complex
- Enjoy unlimited Wi-fi, and browse the latest shows on our large flat screen TV
The sofa converts into a queen sized bed, and extra people can stay, suited to families. The apartment fits 4 people comfortably, and can accommodate a maximum of 6 people. We also have a high chair for younger ones.
Please note the dining table is of bar height and intended to fit four people. 6 people can certainly fit however elbows may or may not bump into other elbows! We have all the neccasary cooking appliances including a rice cooker, however there are plenty of fabulous restaurants nearby if cooking is not your thing.
Car space is available for your use, or if you are needing to hire a car, for families or groups of friends you have the option to rent my 8-seater Toyota Estima for a discounted rate through Car Next Door. The car is in great condition and is parked at another location but will be moved to my carspace in the apartment if it is booked. To view the listing please don't hesitate to ask.
You will have complete privacy and access to the entire apartment, as well as the BBQ area, indoor heated pool and gym.
Kontakt z gośćmi
The apartment is managed by myself and my mum, Conghui. I am currently studying overseas and my mum is hosting the apartment for me while I'm away. I aim to respond to your messages ASAP however on the day if you require assistance please contact Conghui as she is available 24/7 is will gladly help to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
Inne ważne rzeczy
- Please help us keep the place nice and clean by taking off your shoes. Brand new house slippers for each guest will be provided for your comfort.
- Kindly do any dishes you may have used.
- If cooking heavily please consider opening the balcony door as the fire alarm is slightly sensitive.
- Please consume wine and away from the bedrooms and sofa :)
Hi Airbnb'ers, I'm Kathy, I'm 23 and from Melbourne, Australia. I'm a lover of travel and am currently living in London until July 2018. I enjoy good music, food, wine, and going to see films - groundbreaking!! But really, Melbourne has all that to offer and more, and really is an incredible place to call home.
After so many positive experiences using Airbnb to find the perfect place to stay during my travels, I'm excited to start hosting as well. I would love for you to feel comfortable and welcome in my apartment, which is newly built and has been designed specifically to suit guests of all kinds!
I hope you enjoy your stay in Melbourne :)