Our thoughtfully designed studio features a full kitchen, gas fireplace, modern concrete floors and a queen bed. Additional loft and sofa bed available for multiple guests.
Minutes to Berkeley&San Francisco and just down the street from the hiking trails of Alvarado Park and Wildcat Canyon in Tilden Park.
Private yard and entrance with beautiful Meyer lemon tree and private garden bed, outdoor seating area and a charcoal grill.
Hosts have extensive Bay Area knowledge. Just ask! Welcome!
Enter through our garage with full laundry service available through two locked doors to reach your space. Check in at your leisure with our convenient lockbox. Once you walk through the last door you will enter your private yard with garden beds, modern sitting area and robust Meyer lemon tree. Please feel free to use anything in your garden space seasonal vegetables, herbs or lemons from the tree. A second door accesses your modern studio space.
When you walk in you have a full kitchen to your left that is open to the living area featuring a gas fireplace and smart tv. The small sofa bed folds out for additional sleeping but is probably best for a child due to height restrictions.
A vintage closet with ample linens and plenty of hanging space separates this common space from a luxurious queen bed designer sconce lighting and a small nightstand/charging site.
Through a vintage barn door you will find your sweet little bathroom with eco plaster walls and a multi head shower.
Climb the ladder to access an additional sleeping space with a loft bed. There is also charging capability for phones and a light in the loft independent from the downstairs space.
Private yard. Your space is secured through two locked doors.
Full laundry services available.
Our lockbox makes late check ins a breeze for travelers who must arrive late.
Kontakt z gośćmi
We are available if needed. Please let us know how we can make your stay more pleasant.
Inne ważne rzeczy
The city of Richmond requires a 10 percent occupancy tax which will be requested at the time of your booking. This fee will be waived for stays longer than 30 days as per local occupancy laws.
First, welcome to our home. If there is anyway we can make your stay more comfortable we'd love to hear about it! The following are some rules both general and specific.
1. PARKING: There is plenty of street parking but please respect our neighbors by attempting to park in front of the property parallel to the cactus garden wall on the east side of the street.
2.ENTRANCE: Please follow the driveway up to the first set of French doors and open to enter the garage. As you walk up you will see a red fence to your right. there is a lockbox attached to the post. I will provide you a code in your welcome message. I know it's not a gorgeous entry but your private courtyard awaits through the next door. On the opposite wall you will see the laundry facilities (right) and a door on the left. Beside the door you will find a lockbox. Please use the code provided to you to access the lockbox. There are two keys one for this door and the second for the front door of the studio.
The doors to the garage must remain closed at all times to insure that our dogs do not make an escape.
3. The yard you enter is yours. There is a gate separating the studio from the main but it can remain closed for your privacy and to keep our dogs from your space. We have a 10 pound terrier, Trout and a 100 pound Great Dane, Henry. Both are overly sweet and love everyone but we will keep them away from your vacation as much as is humanly possible. If they bark, let us know and we will fix it but neither bark all night , etc.
4. We have a loft in the studio it is accessed by a sturdy but antique ladder. The loft is for you to use AT YOUR OWN RISK. You are welcome to use a folding ladder from the garage if it makes access easier and you'd like to use the loft.
5. There is no garbage disposal so nothing goes down the drain in the kitchen.
6. Our toilet is low flo so please flush a few times for solid waste. No wet wipes EVER. Please place all feminine products and excess paper in the trash can and the cleaners will take care of it or you can toss it away. (See 7.) If you use wipes then discard them here. Our plumbing is delicate so please follow this one :)
7. There is a garbage can in the bathroom and a garbage and recycling under the sink. Feel free to fill them and empty them into the appropriate receptacles outside garage door if they get too full. Brown is garbage, blue is recycling. Please note that this is part of your duties as you check out.
8. We have a wifi booster which we are HOPING will work very effectively. Our wifi name and password will be provided upon your check in and at our airbnb site.
9. TV is a smart tv and has Amazon, Netflix, etc. but no cable.
10. To work the heater/fireplace simply open the door on the right side of the fireplace and turn the greenish grey On/off knob toward the in position. If you turn it all the way up it will heat the room well if you want ambiance keep it low. Please not that the interior parts get hot and the front and top of the stove rather warm. No objects or people especially little ones should ever touch the stove while it is use. If you need further instructions please ask. We will turn this on previous to your arrival during cold weather.
10. Please feel free to eat from the garden!
11. If you need or want recommendations on where to go please consult the guest book and add to the list as you discover the area!
12. Please note there is an additional fee for pets at $15 per night for additional cleaning cost associated with pets.
CHECK OUT INSTRUCTIONS:
1. All dishes clean and drying or dried and put away.
2. Strip sheets/pillowcases and place in laundry basket.
3. All used towels in laundry basket.
4. Empty wastebaskets/recycling into large cans beside driveway. Brown=garbage Blue=recycling.
5. Check for personal items, chargers etc.
6. Place keys in lockbox.
7. Come visit soon.