Odpowiedź od Beth:
** Please make it known, that I reached out and asked if anything was needed, and have a text message stating: “Your home is so cute we really like it, will do.” So if there were any questions or concerns, we would have been more than happy to address any concerns that you had.
- I do apologize about the half roll of toilet paper, however, there were additional rolls provided under the vanity, as well as extra towels, toilet paper, and limited toiletries upstairs in the closet (which we will make a stronger note of for guests in the future)
As for other concerns mentioned:
- The house was built in 1883 as an original camp meeting cottage, I would refer to the other reviews on it’s size, this is the nature of the architecture. We have kept it original and not changed the structure to meet modern sizes. It is not a sprawling beach house, it is cozy and retains all of the original charm.
- The stairs are original, and have been around since the 1800’s. We have had them inspected and reinforced. So while creaking may scare some, be rest assured, no one will ever fall through. They are strong, birch tops with rock maple supports.
- Yes, if you are over 6ft, you may have to duck slightly.
- We have a brand new tankless hot water heater that supplies water on demand, and will never run out. We also have a brand new water tower in Island Heights, brand new piping/fixtures/etc, as well as a brand new water supply underground running from the street. So, your water pressure issue seems to baffle us since I haven’t heard any comment on that particular subject.
- The bathtub is from 1948, is cast iron, it’s made to fit a tiny shore cottage bathroom. Our curtain also has magnets on the bottom.
In closing, we take extreme pride in the cleanliness, safety, and security of our home, and our previous reviews reflect that.