This is an enormous, one of a kind historic Creole Cottage that was built in 1740, remodeled in 1870 and fully restored to it's original beauty. A short walking distance from the live music of Frenchman Street. One of the 18 'Lost Creole Cottages' of New Orleans, its doors date back to the late 1700's and are of spectacular cypress, hardwood floors of three hundred year old red pine and 14 foot ceilings and towering windows that look out onto beautiful courtyards.
Permit #: 17STR-08593
Miejsce do pracy z laptopem