The Old Court House opened for business in 2017. This Grade II listed building adjoins the former police station and both can be rented together. Built in 1871, the Court House has now been lovingly renovated and is set in the heart of the busy town of Corwen. This beautiful building has a well-equipped, fitted kitchen, a dining area, a lovely open lounge area and two en suite bedrooms, one downstairs. Each bedroom has a zip and link bed that can be either super king doubles or singles.