Very close to Downtown, while being in a quiet, safe neighborhood! Eclectic, retro chic on the top of Queen Anne Hill, you are in the middle of the city. Walk or bus downtown, or anywhere - you're close to everything as you are in the center of Seattle! Great for business travelers and families, this charming and unique apartment is about 1.2 miles to downtown, the South Lake Union tech area and Amazon's main campus. Parking space included and there is always plenty of parking on the street.
Stucco vintage apartment in the heart of charming Queen Anne. Built in 1926 with 11 foot and 9 foot ceilings, it is full of light and in an excellent, safe location. It's in a family-friendly neighborhood with all the comforts of home. It's great for a short or long term visit, as we've added all the details to make your stay enjoyable. You are blocks away from Queen Anne Avenue's shopping, restaurants, stores and coffee shops, as well as many parks - including one a block away with panoramic views of Lake Union, the Cascade Mountain Range and the east part of Seattle.
> 1,000+ square foot apartment, located on the first floor of a vintage stucco 4-plex; in a quiet, residential neighborhood with complete privacy.
> 1 bedroom with a queen bed, large closet and foldout sofa bed.
> Living room with foldout sofa bed.
> Dining room.
> 1 bathroom with bathtub and shower.
> Fully equipped kitchen; coffeemaker, teapot, toaster, condiments.
> High-speed Wi-Fi and Smart TV to access Netflix, Amazon Prime, etc.
> Peaceful patio deck in back.
> Hardwood floors.
> Complimentary coffee and tea.
> Dishware, utensils, pots/pans.
> Towels and linens.
> Basic toiletries, hair dryer, iron and board.
> Outdoor grill.
> Washing machine & dryer.
Guests have the entire apartment. I am often available in person next door, or always by phone if guests have questions or need any assistance.
Kontakt z gośćmi
I am available to assist you in person, phone, text and/or email! I am happy to help and love to please.
Inne ważne rzeczy
Parking included in back of building, with back door entrance, (no steps).
For the front entrance, there is a set of fairly steep steps and the driveway is sloped.
We don't have air conditioning, as there are only a few hot weeks out of the year in Seattle. We have several fans available for your use. :-)
Our main goal is to create value and offer a space for you to feel comfortable and at home.
- Names and contact information must be provided for all guests that will be staying, prior to check-in.
- Absolutely NO smoking. If you smoke, you must go down to the street.
- Quiet time is 10pm to 8am, thank you for helping keep things peaceful.
- No partyin' or loudness of any kind allowed after 10pm. If you want to party like a rock star, please find another place to stay. =)
- Please be mindful of our neighbors, the building is older so the walls are thin and not insulated very well. They can hear you as well, so please help keep things quiet after 10pm.
- Please remove shoes upon entering.
- Use a cutting board when cutting food in the kitchen, please do not cut directly on the counter top.
- Please do not place any hot pans or pots on the counter, it will burn.
- Please do not put any feminine products down the toilet, *only* toilet paper goes into the toilet. 1920's plumbing! :-)
- No photo shoots or filming.
- Drug Policy: no drugs allowed - by anyone staying in the home or visiting - anywhere on the property or around it. We understand that Marijuana is legal in Washington, however it is not allowed anywhere on our property - nor are any other recreational drugs.
Thank you for your understanding!