Ka'anapali Royal F-302 --- Located on the Ka'anapali Golf course and easy walking distance to the beaches, restaurants and shopping of Ka'anapali, this third floor - two story townhouse style floor plan boasts over 1,400 square feet of living space --- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with 3 balconies. Includes everything needed to create an unforgettable Maui vacation. Sleeps six comfortably. Enjoy indoor/outdoor living.
** $80 vehicle registration fee (two cars maximum) - pay at the office upon arrival
UNIQUE FEATURES OF F302 AND SLEEPING CONFIGURATION:
First Floor Living Space
• Spacious living room beautifully furnished with tropical island décor
• Outdoor dining on the main lanai with teak table and chairs plus Infrared BBQ - perfect for cooking
• 42" TV with DVD/Blueray and iPod docking station
• Queen sized sofa sleeper
• Dining room is adjacent to the kitchen and has seating for six (6) people
• Fully equipped kitchen features custom cabinetry and granite counters
• Guest bedroom - queen sized bed, flat screen television and private lanai
• Guest bathroom with walk-in shower
Second Floor - 14 steps to second level
• Master bedroom - king sized bed, flat screen television and private lanai
• Private bathroom with large walk-in shower
• Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access (even at the pool)
• In-unit washer/dryer
• Heated swimming pool and community hot tub
• Two lighted tennis courts
• BBQ's with picnic area
• Located on the Ka'anapali Royal golf course
• Free transportation within Ka'anapali Resort and between Ka'anapali and Lahaina
• Gated tropical community
• All units are non-smoking
• Stairs Only - No Elevators
Packing for your Ka'anapali vacation is easy, as we provide our guests: iron, ironing board, hairdryer in the bathroom, hotel-quality towels and linen, beach towels, and a starter supply including paper products, trash bags, laundry and dish detergents, soaps and hand soap, shampoo, conditioner and lotion.
Ka'anapali Beach, voted the best beach in America, is easy walking distance from Ka'anapali Royal and boasts one of the best snorkeling spots on the island - Black Rock, located at the north end of the beach. With Ka'anapali Royal's amenities and its location to golf courses, beaches, restaurants and shops, this combination makes for the perfect Maui vacation. After spending the day at Ka'anapali Beach and Whalers Village, take the complimentary Green trolley back to Kaanapali Royal. We look forward to having you as our guest.
Hawaii GET # GE- (Phone number hidden by Airbnb)
Hawaii TAT # TA- (Phone number hidden by Airbnb)
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day!
Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the island of Maui!
THROUGH OUR EXCLUSIVE FREE FUN PROGRAM WE HELP MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR MAUI VACATION BY PROVIDING DAILY FREE ADMISSION TO SNORKELING, SUNSET SAILING, GOLF AND WHALE WATCHING*!
*Based on Seasonal Availability
Our Listing does NOT Allow any Pets. We apologize that this is not listed properly on some of our advertised sites.