The School St. House was built in 1880 and has been newly renovated from top to bottom. It is located in town. It is walking distance to ferry, restaurants, stores, library, school, church, medical center and Lanes Island Preserve. It is a great place for a large family or for more than one couple to vacation together. It is spacious and has a large back deck for entertaining.