Beautifully restored 1972 Sea Camper - the hippie bus of the sea! It lives almost exactly half way between downtown Seattle and Fremont - both within walking distance. The C line bus stop is a 15 minute walk, lots of parking out front, small grocery stores in the area and gorgeous views of the lake!
This is a small but cozy boat that's tricked out for comfort and convenience!
There's nothing like sleeping on the water. Something about the lake creates a sense of well-being - a peace you just can't find locked in all that land and traffic!
This renovated boat provides all the comforts you'd expect from a fancy hotel in a beautiful, compact package!
You can access the entire boat and even take the two adult sized kayaks for a spin around the lake!
Kontakt z gośćmi
To check in simply unlock the lock box titled "Little B" (password provided prior to stay) outside the marina gates. The vessel is locked with a padlock which I will give you the code for.
No need to meet up but I will be available for any emergencies or questions.
Inne ważne rzeczy
Pleas note that this is a stationary houseboat and not a lake-going vessel.
All I ask is that you treat her like your own. Please leave things more or less how you found them - umbrellas put away and outdoor chairs rolled up.
Pets are not allowed in general but service dogs and small dogs which DO NOT SHED will be considered.
Absolutely nothing in the toilets other than toilet paper - this is a must! The sinks and shower also drain into the lake so nothing down them that you wouldn't be seen throwing into the water (some food scraps down the disposal is OK).
Please be careful moving around the boat! Parties and gatherings should be respectful of the boat and others.
Leave keys in the lockbox where you found them. To do this, clear the keypad then re-enter the passcode and push down on the lock button to close it.
Any damage done to the boat is your responsibility and will be taken out of the security deposit.
Waterworks Marina Rules
The houseboat is moored on the premises of Waterworks Offices and Marina, below are the marina rules that must be adhered to:
1. Respect the privacy of all other tenants on the Marina. No one is allowed to wander the docks.
2. Alcohol may only be consumed on the vessel. There is to be no alcohol on the docks.
3. Noise complaints from any source may result in immediate termination of your stay.
4. Put absolutely nothing into the lake. No garbage. No food. No liquids.
5. Smoking is not permitted in the marina.
6. Fires and fireworks are not permitted in the marina.
7. All garbage is to be bagged and placed in the outside garbage bin behind the marina office.
8. Bathroom and garbage facilities are available at the marina. Should guests damage any portion of these premises, guest will be held financially liable for all repairs.
9. No signs may be posted on any property or lot.
10. Any violation of applicable laws may result in immediate termination of your stay.
Any violation of applicable laws may result in immediate termination of your stay.
Please be aware that each violation of any of these rules, or other rules outlined elsewhere, will result in a minimum fine of $200 per incident.
Ten gospodarz ma 32 recenzje innych ofert.Zobacz inne recenzje
Born and raised in Seattle with stints in Portland and NYC. Love my city and neighborhood, especially the amazing natural beauty of the Pacific Northwest!