Urban living in a bright and new backyard guesthouse just minutes from downtown Seattle.
Located in the North Beacon Hill neighborhood of Seattle, we are a 12 minute walk to the light rail station that takes you directly to downtown Seattle and to SeaTac Airport and many stops in between. We are located part way down the hill from the top. So as in anywhere in Seattle, there is a walk up and down to get to the station. The guest house is a studio with a big open floor plan. The bed is a daybed that opens to a king size bed. We can accept a family that has one infant or toddler that can sleep in a pack and play. (pack and play is provided.) Maximum of 2 adult guests.
The suite is equipped with a touchpad and does not require a key for entry. This streamlines the check-in process. The pass code is provided before check-in.
Kontakt z gośćmi
Please feel free to reach out with any questions.
Inne ważne rzeczy
We have a set of "pay it forward" Orca transit cards to explore Seattle via bus, streetcar, lightrail and ferries. Please leave them before departing and reload(each light rail station provides vending machines to load the cards.) whatever you use for the next guest. The Orca cards provide a 2 hour transfer between these modes of transport.
Cute pup on premises.
- Please remove shoes upon entering the suite. Shoe rack is provided.
- Please strip the bed of the sheets and leave them in a pile on the bed before departing.
- Nothing goes in toilet but toilet paper & human waste.
- We are a NON-SMOKING home. If you do decide to smoke, please smoke off of our property.
- ABSOLUTELY no drugs, parties, marijuana, smoking, theft, or illegal activity allowed on the premises.
- Please clean dirty dishes and leave them on the drying rack provided.
- Please NO visitors