Shiners Shack is a rustic experience in a great location. Located in Cosby/Newport Tennessee approximately 35-40 minutes from Gatlinburg. This type of “Tiny Cabin” of less than 200 sq. ft. is debuting across the United States providing a primitive, cozy and rustic experience with comfort at an affordable rental rate. "Shiners Shack" is setting in the forest among the trees overlooking the Smoky Mountain range The cabin will accommodate 2-3 guests comfortably and has a fire pit, charcoal grill.
"Shiners Shack" is a rustic experience in a great location. Located in Cosby/Newport Tennessee approximately 35-40 minutes from Gatlinburg. This type of “Tiny Cabin” of less than 200 sq. ft. is debuting across the United States providing a primitive experience with comfort at an affordable rental rate. "Shiners Shack" is perched among the trees overlooking the Smoky Mountains right next to the Cherokee National Forest where you can find a lot of old Moonshine history. The cabin will accommodate 2-3 guests comfortably, it provides a full size bed in the loft, sitting area with sofa, a TV loft or storage area, full bath with stand up shower, kitchen with sink, mini fridge/freezer , stove/range and lots of storage. There is also a small table with seating for 2. The cabin is equipped with heat and AC, towels, linens and kitchen necessities. Cabin surroundings are secluded with access to hiking trail.You also can purchasing needed Firewood($8 per bundle).The cabin is pet friendly but we recommend not to bring large dogs. The dog fee is $35 per pet and stay.Please pay in cash upon arrival. With a 4 wheel drive you can park right at the cabin or with a regular vehicle parking is approximately 600 ft away. You can enjoy full privacy.The cabin provides fire pit with grill, picnic table, charcoal grill . All of this with great views, secluded and part of Mother Nature. What are you waiting for? Experience this new way of getting back to nature!
Kontakt z gośćmi
If you have questions or concerns don't hesitate to call us- anytime!
- ~No Smoking in the cabins~
- We are Pet friendly, but we do not allow unruly pets in the cabins. If a damage occurs please let us know before your departure
- ~No Unregistered Overnight Guests~
- Please be respectful of your neighbors and the wildlife during your stay at our cabins
- Please build only small fires in the fire pits
- We require a driver’s license upon check-in.
- Check in time is 4pm. If there is an remaining balance for your stay it will be collected at check-in. We only accept cash. Please call ahead if you are going to be checking-in later than expected.
- Check-out is at 10am. Please leave your keys in the cabin / key box when you leave.