Old Bakery, Musbury is a beautifully renovated cottage apartment comprising of 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and an open plan living area, with wood burning stove, french windows onto a sun terrace and enclosed garden. Ideal for families with children. Conveniently situated in the center of the village (with Shop and pub) and close to the Jurassic coast and Lyme Regis.
The living accommodation on the first floor means the property is light and airy, with the original roof beams adding height and making it feel very spacious. The terrace is a real sun trap, ideal for an alfresco breakfast and the walled garden just a few steps down gives privacy and soaks up the sun. The flat lawn is a great area for children to play and let off steam.
The property has gas central heating throughout, while the addition of a wood burning stove gives a cosy feel on chilly winters nights.
Two bathrooms make this an ideal bolt hole for friends wanting to get away for a while but not wanting to share a bathroom and the Juliet balcony where the flour was once hauled from below into the loft, is a charming feature.
The bedrooms comprise of a king sized bed, a twin room and a single room. This room also has an ensuite shower and toilet.
Downstairs offers a large lobby to leave muddy boots and coats, buggies and bikes, and houses the washing machine and laundry equipment.
Old Bakery, Musbury is a self contained holiday cottage apartment. Guests have access to all areas including large downstairs lobby, main bathroom, 3 bedrooms (one with en suite) open plan living area, sun terrace and enclosed level garden.
Inne ważne rzeczy
Please note all living accommodation is on the first floor, accessed by stairs. The french windows open onto the sun terrace and the garden just three steps down from there.
1 Rental object and keys
(1) The Advertiser lets the following property to the Tenant:
Old Bakery Cottage, The Street, Musbury, Axminster DEVON, EX13 8AU
For upto a total of 6 people and 1 dog.
The rental property is a non-smoking property.
(2) The rental property is fully equipped and furnished as a let with the following furnishings:
Washing machine and laundry equipment, iron, 1 king sized bed, chest of drawers, 2 bedside table with lights,2 single beds, one bedside table and light, 1 single bed with pull out bed underneath, small chest of drawers. 2 leather sofas, 1 chair, 1 blanket box,1 book case, one table and 6 chairs.
Bed and bath linen (the following items): Duvets and duvet covers, 2 pillows and pillow cases with pillow protectors, per bed per person, bed sheets and mattress protector, and one bath sheet and one hand towel per guest are included in the price, plus 1 tea towel.
(3) The Tenant is entitled to use the following equipment / furnishings during the rental period:
Washing machine, iron, dishwasher, DAB radio, TV and DVD player, clock radio, woodburning stove, barbeque, hairdryer.
(4) The Tenant receives one house key for the duration of the rental period.
2 Rental period, arrival and departure
(1) The rental property is let for the period agreed on booking, and specified in the covering correspondence (email).
(2) The arrival time on the arrival day is 15.00hrs.
(3) The departure time on the day of departure 10.00hrs.
At the end of the rental period the Tenant is to vacate the property and return the keys to the Advertiser or post through the letter box.
At the end of the rental period the Tenant should leave the property in similar condition to that in which it was found. Any additional cleaning costs incurred by the Advertiser may be passed on to the Tenant at their sole discretion.
3 Liability and responsibilities of the Tenant
(1) The rental property including the furniture and the other contents are to be treated with care. The Tenant is held responsible for the actions of other people, including any guests or visitors they might have, within the house. The Tenant is liable for any damaged goods, damage to the property or damage to anything else related to the property, whether caused by themselves or their accompanying guests or visitors.
(2) Faults that are found before or during the rental period are to be reported to the Advertiser immediately.
(3) The owner accepts no responsibility for any loss, or damage, to any of the renter's personal belongings at the Holiday House.