Our place is located in Clontarf a lovely coastal suburb on the northside of Dublin 25 minutes to city centre. This place is ideal for people looking for a nice landscape and quiet vicinity mixed with the exciting city of (URL HIDDEN) share the house with us who are a quiet couple and easy going people. It will not suitable for someone is looking for staying like hotel as it is a cozy and warm home.
There are 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 toilet, kitchen, living room and 2 parking spaces.
You would share the house with us who are a quiet and easy going couple.
Free parking and a Bike available.
The kitchen is welcomed to use. There will be a shelf free in the fridge and a food shelf for you. You are welcome to use our cooking staples such as salt, oil,sugar and spices which are stored in the kitchen.
We provide free coffee and tea.
Kontakt z gośćmi
Personal assistance at anytime. We will be gladly to help in any way possible to make the stay enjoyable. Do not hesitate to ask our if you have any doubts.
Inne ważne rzeczy
It is around 25 minutes on the bus to the city centre, 3 minutes walk to the beautiful St. Anne's Park and Rose Gardens, 15 minutes to Bull Island Beach and 10 KM to Howth.
* No parties, No drugs, No Pets.
* No unauthorized guests or visitors.
* Please be tidy, clean and respectful with other guests, neighbors and with the house owners.
* Do not use the shower or toilet for long periods of time.
* It' s against Airbnb rules and against my House Rules to book on behalf of another person/people. You must be staying in the room yourself. You can not use someone else's profile to book.
*Guest should wash dishes and take off the shoes in the house.
*Lost keys need to pay €100.
Ten gospodarz ma 23 recenzje innych ofert.Zobacz inne recenzje