❤A special mansion in HAMAMATSUCHO❤
*5 minute to HAMAMATSUCHO station
*2 minutes to DAIMON station
*Near to the SHINAGAWA station, you can go to everywhere from SHINAGAWA by SHINKANSEN!
*You can easily go to HANEDA AIRPORT without transfer!
*FREE-WIFI and pocket FREE-WIFI for the length of your stay
*In the center of Tokyo but in a quiet safe residential building
*Have an Elevator
*The room is 2DK with a balcony. I will afford you 4 beds.
1. My mansion is near HAMAMATSUCHO station for 5 min walk. You can also walk to DAIMON station in 2 minutes. You can reach everywhere by subway.
2. There are many convenience store, mansion and supermarket near the mansion. Japanese Izakaya (Bar) and convenient stores are just ready for your daily needs.
3. The mansion has an elevator and monitors system for your security with excellent ventilation and day lighting. Elaborately designed by professionals and newly furnished with delicate furniture for your luxurious experience. I will afford you 4 beds. The room is available up to 5 persons
4. A Sofa, closet, air-conditioner, washing machine and TV set are available for your rest and refresh. You can make yourself fully at home.
5. Shampoo, conditioner, body soap, hand cleaner, cups and towels are ready. You can take a shower to take a fully rest and enjoy a wonderful night.
6. Microwave-oven, gas stove, refrigerator and other cooking stuffs are available in the kitchen. Except for enjoying famous restaurant in Tokyo, you can also try to have dinner at home cooking by yourself.
7. Free pocket Wi-Fi available for your convenience. You can access maps, etc.
1. The mansion is only for you.
2. All the electric devices are along with usage instructions. If you have any problems using them, please contact me.
Kontakt z gośćmi
1. Before you check-in, I will send you elaborated house guide including the access from airport to mansion.
2. I will also offer a guide of sight-seeing in Tokyo, including transportation, shopping spots, delicious local restaurants and special sites in Tokyo. Transportation, restaurant, shopping and convenient stores around mansion are also introduced.
3. I will always be online, available in Chinese, Japanese and English. You can contact me any time when you have problems.
(1) The latest check-in time?
You can check-in flexibly after 16:00 by yourself. And the latest check-out time is 11:00am.
(2) How to charge the exceeded persons?
I do not charge exceeded persons, however, considering the area of the house and also the amount of sleeping amenities, I do not recommend exceeding the regulated number of person.
(3) How about early check-in and late check out?
Considering the cleaning schedule and the next guests, please obey the time. If you need early check in or late check out due to special reasons, please contact me in advance.
(4) Children welcomed?
Yes, I welcome children. But please be quiet and not destroy the devices in the room.
(5) How to select accommodating date?
Please refer to the calendar, which is always updated. The fewest accommodation is 2 nights.
Inne ważne rzeczy
Japanese style mansions are generally not so spacious, if you want to enjoy yourself with enough space, please control the number of accommodating persons. And please keep quiet and good manner in public areas.
Please sort garbages (combustible, non-combustible, glasses, cans, plastic bottles, etc.)
Please use the electric devices according to the instructions, don’t destroy any devices in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Party is not allowed.
Accommodators other than reserved are not allowed.
Carrying out the instruments is not allowed.
Clean the combustible garbages in time.
Keep quiet after 22:00
Illegal activities prohibited.
Lock the door when going out.
Don't let children playing at balcony, it is dangerous.
If you would like to smoke, please go outside the building.
Turn off the air-con and lights when going out.
Please return the key when you check out.
Japan is a nation with plenty of rain, remember to bring an umbrella.
I am Jennifer.
I love travelling all over the world,and I always choose bnb as my stay at different country。So I'll try my best to make you stay comfortably and hope you have an unforgettable journey in Japan
I have another room in Shinjuku(5people/1BR):https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/20751304)