Moonraker Cottage is in the southeast corner of Ocean Shores on the Point Brown peninsula. The waters of Grays Harbor are to the east and south of the peninsula with the Pacific Ocean to the west. We’re half a mile from Damon Point for pristine beach combing, and across the street from Lake Minard, the closest boat ramp.
Moonraker is a light, bright two bedroom, one bath cottage with vaulted ceilings. It’s open floor plan combine kitchen, dining and living areas so cooking, eating and gathering together become shared experiences.
Moonraker has a full size, well-equipped kitchen. Just bring your own food and seasonings, or shop in the town grocery store a short 10-15 minute drive.
Each bedroom has a queen size bed with deck access through sliding glass doors. There is a BBQ, chairs and picnic table for outdoor dining and relaxing. Don’t be surprised to see deer cutting through the yard. Park in front of cottage #2.
If you're staying for a week or longer, we can make arrangements to use the washer and dryer.
Kontakt z gośćmi
Think of us as here but not. We live in Ocean Shores, a quick 10 minutes away, so contact us if you need anything or have questions about the area. Otherwise, you won’t see us and we will respect your privacy.
- • Pets: One dog is welcome accompanied by poop-etiquette, savvy parents. No dog larger than 50 lbs. No cats. Please do not leave your dog alone in the house or yard. We supply a towel and outside hose to clean sandy paws. No pets on beds or furniture.
- • Pet Fees: $15 per night. Airbnb does not collect pet fees. We will send instructions regarding payment.
- • Doors and Windows: Weather at the beach can change quickly. Please close and lock all doors and windows each time you leave.
- • Smoking: Nope. Please do not smoke.
- • Noise: No parties or events. Quiet time is 10 pm to 9 am.
- • Check in Check out: Come any time after 4 pm and leave by 11 am.
- • Address and Door Code: We will send you the address and door code once your booking is confirmed.
- • Cancellation: Airbnb’s strict cancellation policy applies to our property. Carefully review the policy explained on their website.
- • Age Matters: To book the property, we want our guests to be 25 years of age or older.
- • Internet: It’s not gonna be like at home. No streaming or gaming please! If you want to stream your favorite shows or are gaming-enthusiasts, bring your own hotspot. Our internet is supplied by a small local company and they are the only provider in our area. Internet is purchased by the gigabyte. Please use the service for a quick check of your emails or to browse for information about the area.