'Casa Pepito' is our pet-friendly cabin nestled in the stunning Byron Bay hinterland and is named after our dog 'Pepito'.
1 King Bed, 1 sofa-bed
15 mins drive to Byron Bay's famous surf beaches, 10 mins drive to Crystal Castle & 10 mins drive to the beautiful Bangalow town.
A second cabin "Casa Byron" is also avail.
- 45 mins from Gold Coast Airport,
- 25 mins from Ballina/Byron Airport
Perfect for couples, small families, solo adventurers, business and LGBT travelers.
Located on the famous Coolamon Scenic Drive road, this area is known for its stunning views to the Byron Bay lighthouse and surrounding hinterland.
Cabin has Air-con and filtered drinking water.
Small to medium sized pets welcome, pet bedding not provided, must be indoor trained and not more than 18kgs in weight.
The Cabin has a private entrance, a basic kitchen, ensuite and an outside patio area. The cabin is close to the road so cars can be heard from the cabin.
Pool or gardens not accessible to visitors.
Pets can be walked in the backfield, but we ask that owners pick up any pet poo.
Kontakt z gośćmi
You will have complete privacy while staying at Casa Byron however if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask during your stay.
Information on the area will be available in the cabin to plan your stay with us.
Local Papers and magazines will list upcoming festivals, shows, theatre, carnivals and a Byron shire favourite are the famous Sunday markets, which rotate every Sunday through three locations in the shire.
The weekly roving markets of the Byron area are famous for their range of produce, new age funkiness and great atmosphere. Byron Bay, The Channon and Bangalow have the biggest and best markets on the first, second and fourth Sundays of each month respectively.
Byron Bay Markets: Butler Street reserv(URL HIDDEN)1st Sunday
The Channon Markets: The Channon via Lismore 2nd Sunday
Bangalow Markets(URL HIDDEN) Bangalow Showground 4th Sunday
Inne ważne rzeczy
There are many activities available, so book in advance as they book out quickly, best advise is to check out tings to do Byron Bay on TripAdvisor for up to date recommendations and reviews.
Best Dog Beaches are at:
- Belongil Beach- 10 mins
- Suffolk Park Beach- 20 mins drive
- Lennox Head dog beach - 25 mins drive
Popular activities include:
- Ballooning over Byron
- Sky Diving
- Diving/ Snorkeling/ Paddleboard
- Yoga/ Pilates
- Art Classes
- Trek, Walk or swim in the tea tree lakes
- Spa treatments & massage
And much more,
- Smoking allowed Outside, all ashtrays ect. to be cleaned before check out.
- All bins are to be emptied and and dispossed off in the two main bins at property entrance
- All plates, cutlery, cups and glasses are to be cleaned and put away before leaving
- All used towels are to be left in the shower.
- Air-Con is to be turned off if you are not in the cabin.
- if you require two dogs to stay, please add an additional person to the booking, this covers any additional cleaning