My place is close to restaurants, cafes and supermarket. You'll love my place because it is a spacious and clean modern house with a beautiful private backyard, comfy beds with clean linen and towels. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travellers and small families who enjoy living in a clean, tidy and relaxing place with beautiful garden view.
This sun-filled stylish two-bedroom garden house is located in the popular suburb of FRANKLIN. This convenient suburb won the Property Council of Australia 2016 Innovation and Excellent awards for the Best Master Planned Community, one of the most prestigious awards in Australia.
The house is centrally located and close to everything - just a short walk to Franklin Woolworths supermarket, restaurants, café and shops on Flemington Road; 12 minute drive to city centre or take the public transportation to CBD at the door steps; on a quiet and safe street and within walking distance to parks, ponds, playgrounds, bicycle paths and nature reserves.
This lovely home is fully furnished and equipped with modern furniture, quality appliances, kitchen utensils, essential housewares, clean linen and towels. You will need to bring nothing but just your personal belongings to move in and enjoy your relaxing time at this modern, clean and presentable home.
* modern open plan kitchen with large breakfast bar
* fully carpeted and sunny living & dining areas
* bathroom with skylight and bathtub
* separate toilet and separate laundry room
* generous sized main bedroom (with 1xQB) and good sized second bedroom (with 1xSB), an additional tundle SB can be provided upon request. * both rooms have wall length built-in wardrobes for storage
* two private car parking spaces including a garage with internal access to the house and extra visitor parking in front of the house
* NBN wireless broadband internet connected and ready to use (unlimited and fast speed)
* good privacy corner block with fully landscaped garden and an enclosed backyard with an outdoor dining set
* 2 minute drive to Gungahlin shopping center, 12 minutes drive to CBD (Civic), 15 minutes to Canberra Airport
* bus stop (no 57) at the door step to CBD or 3 minute walk to Flemington Road for Red Rapid bus (no 200) which travels every few minutes between city and Gungahlin during the peak hours.
This home is perfect for couples, small families, business travellers or sharing with friends.
Guests have full access to the entire house, including garage, enclosed backyard and additional visitor parking spaces.
Kontakt z gośćmi
I live not far away and can be available to accommodate flexible check-in and check-out time if requested in advance.
Inne ważne rzeczy
*no pet please
*no smoke inside the house please
*no shoes inside the house please
*please check availability before booking is made if you are travelling with young kids
Love food especially Asian cuisine - Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Thai and Vietnamese - all are my favourite food. Love travelling around the world and try the best taste of the local food. Like to live in a clean, modern and stylish home in a convenient location with restaurants and shops around. Very interested in learning different cultures and languages.