This romantic 1930’s bungalow features three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Enjoy a relaxing bath in a vintage claw foot tub or a cup of coffee while sitting in one of our outdoor areas. You are minutes away from downtown Houston, the medical center, museums, stadiums and a diverse selection of restaurants. Easy access to all major freeways. This house is perfect for business travelers or those who want to explore the cultural diversity of our great city. Houston has a lot to offer. Come have fun.
- No Smoking
- Not suitable for pets
- No parties or events
- #1, and the most important....HAVE FUN! I want you to have a great trip and enjoy the house! All that aside, we also need you to do the following:
- Remove your shoes - please take your shoes off at the front door. Wood floors scratch easily, and neither you or I want to pay to have them fixed.
- No pets - sorry, fluffy has to stay home or in the car. No pets are allowed anywhere on the property. Some of our guests have allergy issues and we can't deep clean every time. I love dogs, but even mine isn't allowed here. If a pet is brought on to the property, an additional hefty cleaning fee will be charged.
- NO SMOKING INSIDE expressly prohibited and will result in a large cleaning fee.
- Quiet time after 10pm outside of the property - the neighbors do not like it loud in the back yard, they will complain.
- No parties, no outside visitors, no overnight guests without previous approval from your host. We know when this happens, and it doesn't make us happy. Please don't!
- Do not engage in illegal activities anywhere on the property.
- If you break or damage something, please let me know and arrange for its replacement or repair. I understand accidents happen, just let me know if it does. It's easier for us to work it out than the alternative.
- NO FEMININE PRODUCTS IN THE TOILET! If the toilet is clogged because you put something down it other than toilet paper, you will be responsible for the plumber's fee to fix it.
- Return all keys. There is a keybox on the front of the property, please put the key back in the box once you've locked up and have left the property. Additional charges apply if we have to replace the keys.
- Be GREEN! Leaving lights and water on longer than necessary runs up a bill and is bad for mother earth. We want to try to keep our rates as low as necessary...and this is the best way to help.
Hello, I'm a Real Estate Agent and me and my husband invest in the Real Estate market in the Houston area. We have been in business for over 15 years. We love what we do. We restore old homes and bring them back to life to sell or keep.