• Newly renovated, cozy downstairs 3 room apartment
• Directly across the street from the Logan Historic Temple.
• Local transit bus stop in front of the house.
• Close to Tabernacle, Utah State University and City Center.
• Full sized kitchen with granite counter tops.
• Full bathroom with marble bathroom floor.
• Full living room.
• Bedroom with queen sized bed.
• Natural light with majestic view of the Temple.
• On site owner.
• May not be accessible for some guests with disabilities.
The address to this apartment is 172 North 300 East Logan, Utah. This is a basement apartment directly across the street from the historic Logan, Temple. The house was built in 1932, of what use to be…
Free County/City bus transit that stops directly in front of the apartment.
If needed and available, transportation can be provided upon request for a small fee.