Dip Bend Maleny is a renovated apartment nestled well back from the road on 10 acres (4 ha). Please note that although private, the apartment is joined to the main residence.
The property provides guests with peace, quiet and lovely rural views. The apartment looks onto a mature fig tree and other rain-forest species.
Maleny is a vibrant hinterland township with plenty of great cafes and eclectic retail offers. The surrounding abundant greenery and views at every turn make this part of the world a truly special place!
The two bedroom renovated apartment provides a lovely modern space in a peaceful garden setting. Walk up the front stairs through french doors into the tastefully furnished open plan dining, kitchen and lounge. The kitchen has a fridge, oven, gas cooktop, microwave and dishwasher. Crockery, cutlery, toaster, kettle and various pots and pans for cooking are also provided. The open plan space has a reverse cycle air-conditioner to ensure guests are warm in winter, cool in summer!
Wifi is available in the apartment and we have provided a stereo player (CDs and device compatible). There is a TV with built in DVD player.
The open plan living area opens onto a verandah room and a deck at the rear of the apartment looking over the garden. There are laundry facilities off this room (tub, washer and drying racks).
The apartment has two bedrooms both with new Sealy Queen sized beds, made up with fresh white cotton sheets. If required there is a pull out sofa bed in the lounge. Each bedroom has a ceiling fan for guests comfort, although it is quite cool most evenings in Maleny.
The lovely large bathroom has a rain shower and freestanding bath to soak in and we provide luxurious cotton towels and a hairdryer for guests use.
There is a shared driveway to the property and a shared parking bay is in front of the building. Guests have their own access to the apartment. There is plenty of room to park a caravan or trailer if required.
Guests are welcome to pick fruit (when in season) from the citrus trees at the front of the apartment for their personal use when staying with us.
Kontakt z gośćmi
We are sharing our family home with guests so we are usually around. Our home is attached to the apartment but to the rear of it, so guests have plenty of privacy. Please note that the apartment’s deck has shared access to the garden.
Inne ważne rzeczy
The apartment although private is attached to our house and you may hear the noise of normal family interactions during your stay – and we may hear you!
- Children are welcome although bedding is as described in the profile. This is a rural property and children's safety is the responsibility of parents/carers. Please contact us to discuss.
- Infants are also welcome however parents/carers will need to bring their own baby equipment. Please contact us to discuss.
- Our property is rural and we are not connected to town water or sewerage. The apartment’s water supply is via rainwater and we have an eco-friendly wastewater system. In order to protect our systems, please remember to conserve water by keeping your showers short, and by flushing only paper.
- The apartment is attached to our family home and the deck area is a shared space.
- Although tempting, do not feed the wildlife. We have wallabies, possums, bats and abundant varieties of birds. Feeding them is not good for them!