Ops, I certainly missed the emails about reviews. A late reply!
Hello, thank you for choosing to stay at my place and I have some comments regarding your reviews.
1. If you call Løren nowhere, it’s a bit not fair really. :P
2. The bed is a bed actually, from IKEA. Yes, it’s not wide, 90cm single bed. Adding the size of the room is a smart idea!
3. Sorry for putting the towel on the chair. It’s not fresh new and it could be rough which is a subjective topic. I definitely will always use softener in the future.
4. Sorry for letting you came to me, 5 mins walking from the centre station. I kindly asked and you politely said I can do that. Sorry for giving you such unpleasant!
5. About checking out, I FYIed you when the next guest would arrive in Oslo, not checking in my apartment, 11 - 11:30. I also clearly said you can check out at 12 the time you wished. Sorry if you took my FYI as a hint to ask you check out early.
6. Thank you for considering how I could handle cleaning for the next guest, which is Antony. I honestly informed him about the situation that I had 2 guests checking in and out on the same day. My bad. I apologized for the cleaning and put things in place once I was home. Antony was very nice and seemed happy based on his reviews.
7. Thank you again for choosing my place and sorry for the unpleasant experience.
I probably also clicked here there by mistake and may end up a report on your review. Nop, I just want to reply to your feedback. SORRY if anything else shows up in your mailbox.