Private Annex studio flat in rural setting on edge of Longborough village with a great pub, village and farm shops all within an easy stroll. Lovely local walks and easy access to Stow on the Wold, Moreton in Marsh and surrounding area.
Situated in the village of Longborough in a convenient location between Stow on the Wold and Moreton in Marsh, the Annex is set in the grounds of our Rectory home on the edge of the village having a fine pub, Longborough Village Shop & Cafe and Cotswold Food Store & Cafe all within easy walking distance.
The Annex, newly decorated and furnished in 2013, provides very well appointed self contained accommodation and is perfect for Hikers, Ramblers, Foodies, Cyclists, Mountain Bikers, Opera goers or those just seeking the tranquility of the wonderful Costwold countryside.
- Welcome basket / hamper
- Self contained accomodation with kitchen, bathroom, king-sized bed, table / chairs, easy chairs, TV/DVD and wifi
- Off road parking
- Bike washing
- Ordnance Survey Landranger map of the area - great walking and biking on quiet lanes, trails and tracks
- Two good local pubs, village shop/cafe and the Cotswold Food Store & Cafe, all within a few minutes walk
- Situated in-between Stow on the Wold and Moreton-in-Marsh with extensive shopping, restaurants etc.
- Mainline railway station at Moreton-in-Marsh 3 miles away
- Taxis available
- Coach & Horses pubs in Ganborough (up the lane) and in the village - yes there are two!
- Indian restaurants in both Stow on the Wold (1) and Moreton in Marsh (3)
- Chinese take away in Stow on the Wold
- Posh food at Daylesford Organic farm
- Lambournes's butchers in Stow on the Wold
- The local walks and rides, there are way too many to list offering various levels of challenge
- Racing at Cheltenham
- Prescott Hill Climb
- The Moreton in Marsh Show
- Batsford Arboretum
- Budgens Supermarket
- Longborough Festival Opera
- Sezincote House & Garden
- Gloucester Rugby
Please do contact us with any questions or requests.
Private area of garden, BBQ / picnic area and bench. Trampoline and play area for young children guests.
Kontakt z gośćmi
We respect our guests privacy and will interact as much or as little as our guests want to. We are happy to offer advice on local amenities, places to visit etc.
Please treat it the same way you would your own home.
No smoking please.