Well established luxury 2 bedroom 2 bathroom semi-detached corner house is without doubt in the best positions on the complex! Casa Sara is situated on a quiet small well maintained complex, with parking outside your door. There are 3 terraces, one is a private roof terrace. Lovely views can be enjoyed from the roof terrace, of the mountains. It is a 10 strole to the beautiful sandy beach WE HAVE OUR OWN WEBSITE, DO CONTACT US FOR DETAILS. Also video tour of Casa Sara Alcossebre on YOUTUBE!
This immaculately presented bright spacious luxury two bedroom holiday home is situated on the outskirts of the charming seaside village of Alcossebre on Spain's picturesque Orange Blossom Coast.
- Casa Sara is overlooking a lovely very quiet park with tranquil views
- Numerous friendly bars and restaurants are close by, where local specialties including paella can be enjoyed. Nearest restaurants and supermarket are a 10 mins. walk.
- Beaches are within a pleasant easy walking distance and the village centre is 20 minutes walk from the complex.
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bedrooms with air conditioning
- 2 bathrooms
- Well equipped kitchen
- Spacious lounge / dining room
- 3 terraces (one is a private roof terrace which is suitable for secluded sunbathing)
- Parking right outside your door
- Communal pool
- Lounge has doors leading out onto patio area. Well furnished lounge. Comfortable sofa and leather chair. Dining area has table with seating for 4 people. Air conditioning.
- Kitchen with Hob/Oven, Fridge/Freezer, Dishwasher, Washer/Dryer, Microwave and all cooking equipment and crockery.
- Bedroom 1 has excellent quality king size bed and view of swimming pool and garden. Air conditioning.
Bedroom 2 has excellent quality twin beds. Air conditioning.
Both rooms have built in wardrobes.
- 2 fully equipped bathrooms, 1 downstairs and 1 upstairs. Bathroom downstairs is with shower and bathroom upstairs is with bath/shower.
Kontakt z gośćmi
Our managers Yvonne & Rob live local, so available should you need them.
Inne ważne rzeczy
Christy cotton linen and towels are provided for 4 guests and are changed weekly.
Beach/pool towels are not provided. Casa Sara is serviced prior to arrival.
- Balance payable with a security deposit of £200 to cover any damages. This will be returned within 7 days of your return after inspection.
- There are no hidden costs. All prices include electricity, linen, cleaning etc. Changeover day: Friday or Saturday in high season, flexible in low season.
- THERE IS NO MINIMUM STAY. HOWEVER £100 CHANGEOVER SUPPLEMENT WILL APPLY FOR STAYS LESS THAN 4 DAYS.
Brak recenzji (jeszcze)
Ten dom nie ma jeszcze żadnych recenzji. Jeśli się tu zatrzymasz, Twoja recenzja pojawi się w tym miejscu.
Ronald is a freelance IT Developer working in banking and Julie a telephonist working for a large hospital. Living in rainy Manchester, we make the most of our casa as often as possible for relaxation and much needed sunshine. We have two beautiful daughters. Also a precious six year old granddaughter. Isabelle is on her third holiday to Casa Sara but this time with Grandma & Grandad. We really can't wait!