Very panoramic stonehouse (XIX° century), overlooking the sea and surrounded by wood and terraces with 60 olive and 40 citrus trees.
Composed by 2 floors (60 sq. metres in total):
1) First floor: living room with fireplace and sofa (1 queen bed), bathroom, kitchen with hoven, dishwashing machine and fridge
2) Second floor: bedroom with king bed and a loft with 2 single beds.
In the terrace (80 sq. m.) you can have lunch and dinner in season under the shadow of a grape arbor
Parking: 2 cars.
Our house is an old building and we restaurated it using natural materials with modern comfort.
We used tiles from Amalfi Coast, old wood for stair steps, oak wood for parquet in bedrooms, iron for stairs and decorations.
The StonewallFa was used for the facade and interiors, as the Cilento population used for centuries.
A cold and warm air conditioning system allows you to have a nice temperature through the year.
A nice brick-made fireplace gives you the right warm feeling during the winter season
Our guests have full access to all property (house, terrace, garden, coltivated terraces, wood).
There are 12,000 square metres of property around the house, of which 5,000 coltivated with 60 trees of olives and 40 trees of citrus and fruits. The residual 7,000 square metres are oak and pines wood.
Please note: To reach the house from the village there is a rising dirt road (not asphalted) of 1.200 metres: you need a car no longer of 5,5 metres to allow an easy drive and parking or any 4x4
Inne ważne rzeczy
1) It is possible to rent sheets and towels at 10€ per person/week.
2) Electricity cost is not included in the rental price and is 0,40€/Kwatt.
3) LPG for hot water and cooking costs 2€ per day.
4) Final cleaning costs 60€ per week, already included in your payment. For stays over one week there is an extra final cleaning fee of 30€ per week, to be payed directly at the end of your stay.
5) Wood for fireplace costs 20€/week.
6) Costs indicated are for 2 people. Additional person costs 5€ more per day. Additional pet costs 30€ more at week or part of week.
- We suggest not to arrive at the house with a car no longer than 5 metres, since the last 1.100 metres from the village to the house is a uphill country road with curves.
In Fall and Winter seasons is preferable a small car or a 4x4
I'm available for any request about all the locations around the house (beaches, historical places, restaurants and other food specialties, supermarkets and so on)
Ho una lunga esperienza di oltre 25 anni come manager in grandi aziende, dove ho imparato la cura del servizio al cliente in ambienti internazionali.
Anche per questo ho deciso di gestire con la mia famiglia un’attività turistica al centro di Roma, città dove sono nato e che amo moltissimo.
Gli amici mi dicono che ho una profonda conoscenza della mia città, dei suoi monumenti più importanti e dei suoi tantissimi angoli nascosti.
Contattami per organizzare il tuo viaggio in questa città unica e non perderti l’opportunità di conoscere angoli di storia realmente esclusivi.
Sono curioso per natura, amo la storia e la cultura dei popoli, sono appassionato di storia dell’arte, frequento le mostre (soprattutto pittori) che periodicamente si svolgono a Roma.
Amo cucinare e mi diletto frequentemente ai fornelli anche per gli amici. Il mare è la mia passione e ho ricostruito in Cilento un piccolo casale sul mare vicino Salerno dove ho piantato un frutteto ed un uliveto