Hi there! My name is Karolina and I’m a traveler myself. While travelling, I like exploring intriguing places and staying in friendly neighborhoods. On top of that, I value designer studios and thus I wanted to create a place which would satisfy needs of others alike - a place where you can have a pleasant time in Poznań.
I offer you a beautiful studio in a pre-war renovated building situated in up-and-coming neighborhood in a historical district Jeżyce. The studios are close to the city center and places of cultural importance:
- Only 10 minutes away on foot from Poznań International Fair
- 25 minutes away on foot from the Old Market Square or 10 minutes by tram (the stop is 5 minutes away)
The studio is on the ground floor. It is a sunny apartment with all windows facing a revitalized courtyard.
Overall, this place is an excellent base for those who would want to explore the city at its best.
*Note that current pictures of the building from (Hidden by Airbnb) Street View were taken at the time when the façade was renovated; hence the scaffolding. Now it looks just as beautiful as on the pictures above ;)
ROUTE FROM THE ARIPORT
From the airport, you can get here in 15 minutes by bus (plus 7 minutes on foot; a map will be provided in a welcome pack I’ll send you), or in 10 minutes by taxi.
ROUTE FROM THE TRAIN STATION
To get here from the train station, you can choose between taking a taxi (approximate driving time 10 minutes), tram (4 minutes drive plus 15 minutes walk), or walking. I recommend the first option as the fastest and most comfortable. I will send you a welcome pack with a map via e-mail.
All parking spaces on the street are metered. As an alternative, I suggest to leave your car on a secure parking lot just 3 minutes away from the apartments. The owner is really friendly and offers a 30% discount for our guests – 20 zł per day. I will send you a map with the address in a welcome pack via e-mail.
There are lots of newly-opened modern shops, bars, bistros, and greengrocer’s shops in the neighborhood, plus an open-air fruit and vegetable market.
Below, you’ll find some of the top places in the neighborhood where you can eat, drink, and do a little shopping:
- Concordia Design (3, Zwierzyniecka Street), design center and restaurant
A marvelous design center with an affordable restaurant. A great place for breakfast and lunch. The head chef supplies the restaurant with products from local farmers.
- Yeżyce Kuchnia (17, Szamarzewskiego Street), bistro with a flair for slow food ;)
Local products, traditional food, and a different menu every day. [Perfect] for breakfast and lunch.
- Brisman (20, Mickiewicza Street), excellent coffee
Run by master baristas and coffee enthusiasts. The whole range of drinks: espresso, flat white, drip, aeropress, chemex. Great blends.
- Juice Drinkers (8, Dąbrowskiego Street), sandwiches and freshly-squeezed juice
- Wytwórnia Lodów Tradycyjnych (52, Kościelna Street), home-made ice-creams, delicious flavors
- Kwiaty & Miut (11/1, Szamarzewskiego Street), unique florist’s
Besides profusion of flowers, you can buy a jar of locally-produced honey.
- Centrala Piwna (18,2, Mickiewiczna Street), lavishly equipped shop with local and imported beers
As an encouragement, a subjective miniguide to Jeżyce will be waiting for you on the table.
• Comfy double bed
• Fresh cotton sheets
• Capacious wardrobe
• Fully equipped open kitchen with all the utensils
• Nespresso coffee maker + supply of capsules
• Spacious shower + two sets of fresh towels
• Washing machine
• Ironing board + iron
• If needed, an additional mattress for a baby or a third party
I left for you few beers from local breweries :)
If I have left anything out, please ask!
Niedostępne: Czujnik dymu
Niedostępne: Czujnik czadu
O czym warto pamiętać
- Zwierzęta mile widziane
- Można organizować imprezy i wydarzenia