Updated 3 bedroom, rustic mountain get-away cabin in the Bradshaw mountains. Just 9 miles south from Prescott (5 miles from Lynx Lake), to arrive in the tall pines, a 6,600 foot elevation and 20-25 degrees cooler than Phoenix. Quiet, comfy and cozy on almost two acres of beautiful forest land. You really feel "away from it all" in an immaculately clean, well kept and well supplied cabin.
The space is a 1,590 square foot, 3 bedroom, 3/4 bath updated property decorated to maintain a rustic lodge theme to compliment the mountain property. Cozy and comfortable best describe the interior, beautiful and serene is what you will take in on the deck among the tall pines and two acres of forest and plenty of flat area to enjoy. From the deck, you may be able to "see" 3-4 other cabins but they are off in the distance and at the edge of the acreage.
Guests will have access to the entire house and storage shed with exception to certain locked off cabinets and lower level storage across from the laundry. The storage shed contains the reclining deck chairs, a spare deck umbrella and stand, spare propane tank, folding chairs, butterfly nets/bug catchers, citronella candles for use on the deck and cushions for the wooden benches in the apple orchard. Guests are free to use these items, please return to the shed after use.
Kontakt z gośćmi
We have a detailed manual on the dining room table so that our guests can immediately get settled and begin to enjoy the features in the place. The Hosts are available by text, call or email for any question you may have (once the booking has been accepted per Airbnb rules).
Inne ważne rzeczy
Road considerations: The roads to the cabin are paved except for the last mile. Paved and unpaved roads are maintained by Yavapai County to our front gate. The unpaved "final mile" is easily passable by car except for the snowy winter months when 4WD is required. Recommend trip cancellation insurance during the snowy months from January to March.
Dogs: The Hosts will consider up to two, house trained dogs on the property with payment of an additional non-refundable pet fee of $35 for one dog, $50 for two. Guest must disclose they are requesting approval for the dog(s), at booking or may risk reservation cancellation, loss of rent and deposit paid. Guests must pick up after their dog(s), the non refundable pet fee does not cover location and disposal of waste and dogs are not permitted on the furniture or bedding. Additional cleaning charges will be withheld from the security deposit if you do not pick up after your pet or allow it on the furniture or bedding.
Please review the rental agreement and these additional rules completely.
Your host reserves the right to cancel a booking reservation if any information is found to be incomplete or incorrect. Please note that this is a no smoking property (inside or outside). Due to its forest location and occasional forest service fire bans/restrictions, outside warming fires are permitted only with the host's prior approval. Then, "warming" fires are permitted only in the designated fire pit on the paved driveway. NO fireworks ever.
Airbnb Rental Agreement (“Agreement”)
AVATS, LLC dba Mary May Inn
39629 N. Majesty Court
Anthem, AZ 85086
This Agreement constitutes an agreement between, or assignee hereinafter referred to as Manager and Mary May Inn and
Airbnb guest, “Lessee”
Address of Rental Property/premises: 3702 E. Mary May Lane, Prescott AZ 86303
Terms of Agreement:
Please see your booking agreement on the Airbnb site.
Payments and Contact Information:
Balance is due in full 30 days prior to check-in. Payments shall be through the Airbnb internet payment pathway.
1. Cancellations: In the event of a cancellation, it is necessary to notify Manager as soon as possible. Attempts will be made to re-rent reserved time for cancellations made at least 7 days notice prior to your reservation date. If successful, your prepaid reservation will be refunded, less a cancellation fee of $250.00.
2. Sublet: Lessee is not permitted to sublet.
3. Third party bookings: Are not permitted.
4. Default: Time is of the essence on all payments. If Lessee defaults for 24 hours on any payment or gives Manager a check which is not immediately collectable Manager may without suit, court order or notice to Lessee re-enter premise and take possession of the premises or terminate lease if possession has not occurred. Lessee shall forfeit all monies paid prior to and in addition shall be liable for such other damages as may be collected by law.
5. Security deposit and damages: Security deposits are required on the rental unit. The purpose of the security deposit is to protect the dwelling and contents from malicious or negligent damages, or from being left abnormally dirty or if there is a violation of any term of this Agreement. Service calls may also be deducted from the deposit. The property is inspected after each tenancy. Deposit enforcement and administration will be at the sole discretion of Manager. If Lessee or guest of Lessee violates community/city ordinances, fire restrictions of any nature, becomes objectionable to neighbors, creates damages to the leased property or is in default of any terms of this Agreement, the Manager at her/his sole discretion may evict Lessee immediately. Lessee acknowledges that in this event no refund shall be given even if the property is re-rented.
6. Signature: This Agreement is legally binding and effective following Lessee’s review of the Manager’s site on Airbnb which includes this Agreement, and acknowledgment and acceptance of the Agreement and its terms will be evidenced by Lessee’s full or partial payment of Lessee’s reservation on the Airbnb website.
7. Inspection: Lessee agrees that she/he accepts the property in “as is” condition. If Lessee has not inspected the property she/he waives the right to withhold any lease money for any alleged deficiency in the property or by the Manager. Deposit will be refunded within 7 days of departure provided no damages occur and no additional cleanup is necessary. Lessee staying in the property must report any damage immediately to the Manager and may be held responsible for damages during the lease term which shall be determined at property inspection.
8. Loss: If during the term of the lease the building is so damaged by fire or other casualty, without default or negligence of the Lessee, that it is rendered wholly unfit for occupancy and cannot be repaired then this lease shall terminate as of the date of such injury, and then Lessee shall be refunded the proportionate share of their lease amount. The Manager may re-enter the premises.
9. Indemnification: Lessee agrees to inspect the premises upon arrival and to verify that the property is in sound and reliable condition. Lessee shall indemnify the Manager for any injuries accidental or otherwise that may be incurred or suffered upon the premises for any causes whatsoever during the term of this lease. The Lessee agrees the Manager(s) shall not be held responsible in any way whatsoever for any personal property damage/loss or injuries bodily or otherwise, that may be incurred or suffered by the lessee or guests of the lessee, be it personal injuries or bodily or from pilfering in or on the above mentioned premises during the term of this agreement. Lessee shall not be entitled to a refund of rent money and will have no recourse against the Manager.
10. Manager at Manager's sole discretion may enter the premises to inspect or make repairs to the property at any time with 2 hours prior notice to the Lessee.
11. Pets: Up to two, house trained dogs are permitted with the approval of the manager and payment of the posted non-refundable pet fee. Having an unauthorized pet on the property shall cause termination of the lease and eviction of the Lessee and no money including deposit(s) will be returned to lessee.
12. ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING IN THE HOUSE OR ON THE PROPERTY: Smoking on the property shall cause termination of the lease and eviction of the Lessee and no money including deposit(s) will be returned to the Lessee.
13. NO FIREWORKS ARE PERMITTED ON THE PROPERTY OR IN THE AREA: Use of fireworks shall cause termination of the lease and eviction of the Lessee and no money including deposit(s) will be returned to the Lessee.
14. Outside “warming” fires must be pre-approved by the Manager: In the event a fire ban is in effect by Yavapai County, the forest service or fire departments, no outside fires, smoking or spark generating activities are permitted on the property. If no fire bans or restrictions are in effect, express Manager approval must be requested and granted. If granted, a warming fire may be permitted if contained in the fire pit provided by the Manager and only on the brick lined driveway. Lessee having a fire of any kind on the property during a fire ban or without the prior express approval by the Manager and in any site other than the fire pit described herein, shall cause termination of the agreement, eviction of the Lessee and no money returned including deposit(s).
15. Occupancy: Occupancy is limited to either 4 or up to 6 people, dependent on the occupancy rate charged. If occupancy is exceeded without prior knowledge of the Manager it shall be cause for eviction and no money including deposit will be returned to Lessee.
16. Cleaning: We ask that you leave the house as you found it when you arrived. We make every effort to keep the house in optimal condition for all of our guests. If the house is not cleaned to your satisfaction upon arrival please notify the Manager immediately.
Clean refrigerator. Take what you brought.
Empty all garbage into outside garbage cans.
Tidy the house including the baths and kitchen.
Leave furniture in same position as arrival.
I (we) agree maintain the property in the same condition in which it was found. I (we) agree to replace or pay for losses, breakage or damage should such occur. MANAGER SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGE OR LOSS OF LESSEE PERSONAL PROPERTY.
Dates of rentals are guaranteed (exception: Acts of God, e.g. fire, snow accumulation, mandatory evacuation due to natural disaster) when prepaid reservation has been received. If paying by check, please make all checks payable to Manager. If Manager agrees to accept a check for payment, the check must be received by the Manager at least 60 days prior to the reservation date to permit adequate clearing/return check periods.
Lessee accepts the terms of this Agreement upon payment of the prepaid reservation on the Airbnb website.
AVATS, LLC dba Mary May Inn
Greg or Lani Stava, Managers-(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
To book at the Mary May Inn, please review and accept the terms of the Rental Agreement. Please discuss any areas of concern with the host prior to agreeing to a reservation. Thank you!