One-of-a-kind opportunity to share home in historic Georgetown. Completely remodeled, including your guest room and private bath. Full access to house, with special extras: rooftop deck, sauna, office, yoga studio, shady backyard garden. Easy access to metro. Walk to Dupont Circle, Embassy Row, & shops, restaurants and bars/nightclubs.
This is a gem of a place which is situated in one of Washington's most vibrant, historic neighborhoods while you are in the area for business or pleasure. The house vibe is laid back and hospitable.
This completely remodeled home has 4 stories of space to enjoy when staying here for your visit in the DC area. Guests have own private room with keyed lock and includes: queen bed with high quality bed linens/blankets, ceiling fan, personal in-room desk area, private closet with hamper and ample clothes hangers, luggage rack, and full-length mirror. Adjacent to the guest room is a completely remodeled marble bathroom, just for use by Airbnb guests, furnished with plush towels from Restoration Hardware and hair dryer. Bedroom and bathroom are on the 3rd story of the home. Many other shared areas are accessible to our guests, including: rooftop deck, sauna, yoga studio, separate office space with printer on the 4th floor and stunning designer gourmet kitchen/dining room. With advance notice we can provide a temporary parking pass for your car, as parking is at a premium in Georgetown and most available spots are only for 2 hours.
Kontakt z gośćmi
Privacy is important to all in the house. This rowhouse has 4 bedrooms, 4.5 baths. You will be sharing the home with Airbnb guest(s) in another room and two other housemates, both busy working professionals, who may be home at times for company, but in general you should plan to interact as much or as little as you prefer. The house is large enough for all to spread out for private time or cozy enough to encourage fun and communal living.
Thank you for taking the time to read through this. Please let me know if you have any questions.
1) Lock front door when leaving and returning
2) No smoking or burning of candles or incense
3) No parties without advance permission
4) Please ask before bringing any guests over
5) No pets
6) Please consider this home as your own, treating the property with respect and keeping everything neat and tidy
7) Refrain from being noisy on the property so as not to disturb other guests or neighbors
8) Use of kitchen requires agreeing to kitchen rules
1) all cutting must be done on cutting board, not counter
2) counters must be wiped well with damp sponge (or paper towel) after preparing citrus, coffee, or anything possibly acidic
3) only clean dishes go in dish drain
4) only dishes, plain glasses, mugs, and eating utensils go in dishwasher
5) rinse off/soak dishes in sink (or put them in the dishwasher) if you don't have time to wash them right away
6) please ask before taking food not offered (it may belong to another guest)
7) please use hose to rinse sink if you have left food debris
8) please turn on range fan if using stove
9) please do not use dish towel as a hot pad/oven mitt or rag
Ten gospodarz ma 31 recenzje innych ofert.Zobacz inne recenzje
Originally from San Francisco, currently a Washington, DC resident. You're likely to find me at a farmers' market, in a Zumba or yoga class, or, if I'm lucky, on a surfboard.