Kelso is a busy market town with restaurants to enjoy. One of the prettiest Border towns it sits next to the River Tweed and is popular with fishermen .The streets of the town are cobbled and there are many interesting shops to browse in. During the summer Floors Castle is a major tourist attraction Kelso Racecourse is known as Britain’s Friendliest Racecourse .
Whether you are looking for a relaxing romantic weekend or an activity based holiday, our Kelso flat will give you an ideal base.
Two bedrooms – one double and one twin/double. A Z bed is available.
• Bathroom with shower and heated towel rail.
• Living room , dining area with wall mounted flat screen TV.
• Free Wi-fi
• Kitchen with dishwasher, electric oven and hob, built in fridge and freezer.
• Washing machine and tumble drier.
• Gas central heating.
- Apartment is up 2 sets of stairs.