If you are planning to stay in Island Garden City of Samal and you
are looking for a budget friendly, clean and
exclusive accommodation, a beach superb view and great get away UNPLUGGED experience, then book now in our beach house
This is the perfect place to settle after your tiring day of touring the beautiful Island Garden of Samal; or to find solitude and get-away from stress; or to bond with family and just have a great, peace & quiet time with them
Samal Beach House:
For unplugged experience, chill and bonding time with family and friends, and exclusive stay in Samal!
House is equipped with complete basic kitchen utensils including fridge, gas stove, and griller (just provide charcoal). No television and wifi for total unplug experience, no air conditioning units but fans are provided.
Advantages of renting the house:
* private and exclusive, the house is all for yourself
* can accommodate up to 15people, just bring additional sleeping bags or tent for that extra heads since the number of beds is good for 10pax only
*additional 50pesos per head for more than 15person( water , electricity, gasul and cleaning materials)
* wet market is very near so you can buy fresh catch of the fishermen but we strongly advise to buy in Babak public market since the supplies in the barangay is limited.
* has bonfire pit at the beach front to make your night chat exciting
* pump boats are also available from local operators so you can tour the fronting island, Big Ligid Island and other neighboring beaches.
* fronting island, Big Ligid Island is something to discover as it is uninhabited and undeveloped
* sunset and sunrise view is spectacular in the beach house.
Note to Guests:
-location is quite secluded, 30-50minute ride from town proper.
-mode of transportation is either private car or habal habal ( motorcycle). There is a portion of the road that is not yet cemented/concrete but passable by cars.
-We can arrange van rental for Php2500, 10hr rental, with driver (fuel and barge fee c/o renter).
-house has no airconditioning units but fans are provided, no television and internet signal is not stable.
-we have caretaker for your disposal during your stay to cook for you or assist you with your needs. She is only living in the neighborhood.
-there are times in a day that the beach is low tide so please manage expectations with the beach
-there are times that island is experiencing brownout of about 2hrs. Emergency light is provided.
-kindly bring also mosquito repellant since you are going to a rural area.
Just a little reminder before going to Balet Samal
*buy all necessities, drinking water and groceries since the beach house is quite far from town proper (around 30minutes) though there are small stores and small wet martket near the house, but their supplies are limited.
*bring towels and toiletries, bring sleeping bags or tent if you are more than 10heads
The house is in a private compound and guests have full access of the beachfront, free use of camping tent, and swimming vests .
THINGS YOU CAN DO/PLACES TO VISIT IN SAMAL ISLAND
1. A Cold Splash at Hagimit Falls
2. Monfort Bat Cave-Guinness Book of World Records
3. Pearl Farm Beach Resort day trip
4. ISLAND HOPPING AND SNORKELING
5. Fish Feeding
6. Blue Bird Viewing Deck up the hill, overlooking pearl farm
7. Isla reta talicud island
8. Big and Small liguid island-island tour
9. Paradise Island, eat play swim
11. Maxima Aqua Fun
12. Tagbaobo Falls
13. Mt. Puting Bato-hiking breathtaking view of the seas
14. Coral Garden & Marine Park and Giant Clam Sanctuary.
15. Vanishing Island/ Palipaan Shoal
16. Kaputian Beach park
Kontakt z gośćmi
Caretaker will be in the compound to assist guests with their queries or requests.
Inne ważne rzeczy
Just a little reminder before going to Balet Samal
* preferred barge terminal is Davsam Terminal in Panacan just beside 911 Panacan building since its the one nearer to the place. Drop off would be Babak Terminal. Davsam offers Discounted fare for round trip tickets.
*buy all necessities and groceries since the beach house is quite far from town proper (around 30minutes) though there are small stores and small wet martket near the house, but their supplies are limited.
*a househelp is also provided for your disposal during your stay to cook for you or assist you with your needs. She is only living in the neighborhood.
*there are times in a day that the beach is low tide so please manage expectations with the
*if you want to tour Ligid Island, we can provide contact numbers of local boat operators so you can negotiate directly, usual price is 1500 for 10 pax (big boat) and 500 for 4 pax(small boat)
*Mode of transportation is either thru private car or motorcycle or locally known as habal-habal. Van rental can be arranged also subject to availability.
*Most of the road going to the place is still not concrete but very passable by cars.
*brownout is still prevailing all over the island but only 2-3hrs a day. Time of brownout is inconsistent. Emergency light is provided.
*cellular signal is not that strong
*kindly bring also mosquito repellant since you are going to a rural and quite secluded area
The community is just a small fishing village, thus, strictly no loud sounds by 10pm onwards so not to disrupt the neighborhood.
Take good care of the provided life vests and tent.
Switch off lights, water and appliances when not in use.
Do not sit on the couch and lay on the beds if still wet.
Formerly a bank manager, now a full time wife with the help of air bnb. Though, the financial benefits cannot be equaled, but I have all the time for my family, which is my greatest wealth.
My training and work as a bank Business Manager before made me more service and people oriented, and my goal here is to give the best service I can offer to my guests.