Free Wifi/Easy Access from Kansai Airport and Kyoto Sta
Subway KARASUMA line and TOZAI line cross here, so it is really convenience area for transportation! Not only for travel but I also recommend for business. Many restaurants and shops are here!
I also use this room for my satellite office in Kyoto, so there are a desk for work, high speed internet, TV, and sofa for meetings.
In the night the sofa turns into a bed. It is a Semi-double size bed, so it suits for 1 person, max 2.
Bathroom and toilet are private, compact kitchen is useful for making a breakfast. Small and cozy but quiet and comfortable.
And what is more, the area is really convenient for transportation! 5mins from KARASUMAOIKE Sta, which both KARASUMA line and Tozai line are available. There is also a direct bus from KANSAI Airport.
How about walking around this area? Many restaurants and shops are here, it is not only for travelers, you will see and feel the local life. If you want to know more, just contact me!
Althought there is no limit in the room,please keep quiet in the apartment.
Kontakt z gośćmi
I live and work in Tokyo, so normally I’m not be there. But don’t hesitate to contact me, I’ll do my best for your trip. And also thanks to my lovely supporters in Kyoto and Osaka, they will also welcome you and help your stay.
Inne ważne rzeczy
The room is tidy and cozy, NOT BIG! The sofa bed is semi-double size, so I prefer for couples.
For keeping the space, I don’t put a washing machine in my room. But there is a coin laundry for 24h in walk distance.
As I use here for my satellite office, the internet speed is enough high for downloading apps or movies. But it is not a pocket wifi, it is just for my room.
★During your stay★
1. Stay QUITE in the apartment and your room. It's important to maintain a harmonious community in Japan.
2. Smoking is NOT ALLOWED in the room/balcony or in the building.
3. Don’t throw away the trash somewhere. There are some rules for trash, where to bring, how to separating (for recycling etc…). Please see the instruction file I put it in the room. Anyway if it is difficult to do it, you don’t have to worry, just keep trash in the room. I’ll pick up and cleaning for it :-)
4. All the goods in the room (refrigerator, microwave, kettle, hairdryer, and I also prepare umbrellas, towels, toilet papers, body soap, shampoo, and conditioner.) are free to use.
5. Please put the things back to original position after use.
6. When you leave the room, please ensure to turn off all lights and air conditioner.
1. Check out time is 11AM. Leave the key in the mailbox at the first floor. In case you lost the room key, it will be charged to you additionally.
2. Although it is my job to clean the room, I would extremely appreciate if you can keep this room as clean as possible.
3. If you enjoy your stay, please come back again and recommend my house to your friends ;-))
Ten gospodarz ma 130 recenzje innych ofert.Zobacz inne recenzje
I'm Choko,living in Asakusa, Tokyo.After graduated University,I worked at travel agency and went around the world as a tour guide for 5 years.After that I changed my job and worked just in a office, and I realized myself that I desire to feel and keep in touch outside the world.That's why I started Airbnb host.
This experience changes me a lot, a lot of joy and a lot of thankful. I love to see that my guests enjoy their trip, enjoy staying my room, enjoy Japan. I always feel how they are wonderful; they always kind and friendly and so polite. It is so fun to chat with them!
Now I quit boring office work, and make a time to share Airbnb to the others as a travel planner&concierge.
I have 2rooms around ASAKUSA in Tokyo
Also 1room in Kyoto
Don't hesitate to ask any question,and hope you enjoy your precious journey!
Check : Shoko Ohya(Choko)
For more information about Japan, place to go, eat, see...
Hope to see you in Japan!!