Château de Bussolles is a beautiful, characteristic castle set on a 12 hectare estate in the French countryside, surrounded by rolling hills and forests. The castle offers lots of space, privacy, a private pool, many activities and gorgeous views.
The living area of the chateau is 600m2, distributed over 3 floors.
- Fully equipped kitchen (6 burner stove, dishwasher, oven, microwave)
- Several seating areas
- Flat screen TV with satellite channels
- Billiards room
- Games room (table tennis, air hockey, football, darts corner and more) in the attic
- 70 m2 fenced private seasonal pool with parasols, sun loungers and shower
- trampoline with safety net
- fire pit
- football pitch
- table tennis
- several other game facilities including volleyball and badminton.
The castle is rented as a whole, including the surrounding grounds and the private pool, offering you full privacy.
Kontakt z gośćmi
We live in our own separate house on the estate and are there 24/7 to help you with anything you need.
We can provide you with all the information about restaurants, things to do, etc.
Inne ważne rzeczy
Because of the somewhat remote location of the castle, a car is not a luxury. If required, one can be rented at the airport in Clermont-Ferrand, or in Vichy when arriving by train.
Central heating is available for 45 euros per night, usually not required from May to October.